Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

When did Maryville scrimmage West? I missed that one somehow...

I think he meant science hill and west scrimmaged. But with his poor grammar and lack of punctuation who knows what he's trying to say. We take our grammar very serious at the dolly Parton academy :). Rw87, I believe Sevier co and Maryville have a basketball game mon night. Will you be there?

Edited by SdotBears

He looks different than I thought. I pictured this Coach Carter. About what time was the "opun zoan" comment?

Coach_Carter_poster.JPG

Pretty late during the scouting report; if you hit the 17 or 18 minute mark you'll likely get it. "Best team he has ever coached and they are coming to win" our success is all about "getting great players" coaches do a good job but it all starts with "great players". 

The haters come out before they play too Pep..

I for one am glad to see the new system and see DB, Sience Hill, and Maryville go at it next year.

Maryville may win but it will be better football.

I know there's several people who don't like the new System but I Love the thought of traveling to DB & Science Hill .... of course I'll have to get off work to make those games up there , but I've always enjoyed going to new places . 

Rebelwoman87 i guess my English isn't all that good i said you guys barely beat a team that is moving down to 4a while in a scrimmage before the season science hill dismantle Knox west i hope my English is plain and simple on that

Scappie.....lett me hep ewe out hear.....Furst we beet a vurry good West teem bye 2 tds....kneed hit down on tha 1 wif time runnin out.....West played good.....Butt only haid one offencive TD....Tha othur wuz a long kickoft reetern and Mairvul rushed fer 300yds inn tha seccund haif aloan....

Seccund if'un 5A West iz moovin' down two 4A ewe bettur tale tham and tha T$$AA.....And sorry if'un eye ant az plane and simpull az ewe ere...... :popcorneater: 

http://tssaa.org/potential-football-classes-for-2015-16/

I'm not a hater i speak facts my go back and my post i never said science hill going to blow Maryville out my prediction is science hill 49-48 i admit after seeing the toppers twice this year they really don't have the defense to stop Maryville it's going to be a shootout but Maryville has no chance in stopping this offense why don't u guys hide from Knox Fulton their right around the corner from you all nope you guys don't want to seeyyou team beating by 30 or go out of state like Blackman did an play nationally rank hoover but instead u just keep playing the William blount the sevier county Bearden nope you guys won't get respect from me until maryvillians stop running from the big boys

I know there's several people who don't like the new System but I Love the thought of traveling to DB & Science Hill .... of course I'll have to get off work to make those games up there , but I've always enjoyed going to new places .

Yep, playing the same ole same ole every year gets old.

By the way work is overrated anyway......

I’ll start by saying, Science Hill will score a few, but they will not stop the Red Rebels from scoring at will! Their defense is very suspect, and can’t or haven’t been able to really even slow down their opponents offense. Maryville has more than one player to key on, so that’s the end of that. I was glad to hear that #1 will play Friday, as reported on the Science Hill coaching show on radio last night. Also glad that SH gets to make the trip to Blount Co, so that they can reflect on their season on the long drive back, and get to see what a state powerhouse really looks like, up close and personal. The difference in this game is preparation and coaching, not to mention Maryville’s size and superiority at the skill positions.

McGue doesn’t scramble by choice, he does out of necessity, and yes he extends plays very well, and is quick and elusive, but it’s because he has to. Without him SH is very average, with him they are respectable and hard to prepare for. He also has made the SH coaching staff look better than they should. As much as I would love to drive down and witness what is about to take place, I will catch it on the radio, and save my gas for the drive down to UT Saturday. Best of luck Rebels, from your fans in Johnson City!!!!