3A Quarterfinals: CAK at Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

What is the head to head record of these two teams, playoffs included?  I know CAK has only been around since 2001, but they were 1A for a few years.  I've only been watching the last 4 years.  I know we're behind, but we are also pretty much brand new.  Doesn't the winner of this game always go on to win the state championship?  .....for the last seven years or so?

Edited by BRPro

What is the head to head record of these two teams, playoffs included? I know CAK has only been around since 2001, but they were 1A for a few years. I've only been watching the last 4 years. I know we're behind, but we are also pretty much brand new. Doesn't the winner of this game always go on to win the state championship? .....for the last seven years or so?

Alcoa is 16-3 all time vs. the Warriors: 9-1 in the regular season and 7-2 in the playoffs, hopefully about to be 8-2.

They have met twice a year every year since it began in 2005.

• Upvote 1

Alcoa is 16-3 all time vs. the Warriors: 9-1 in the regular season and 7-2 in the playoffs, hopefully about to be 8-2.

They have met twice a year every year since it began in 2005.

ouch....has Alcoa or CAK won the state championship in each of those years since 2005?

Edited by BRPro

Yaaass.

Troll, I know we will see you at that dumpster Fire of a stadium in two weeks, you hook em and we will clean them and fry'em.

but its our dumpster Fire of a stadium.....were not in the business of catering to our opponents and if we survive Central, you may just get to share the love....You never know; we may have a surprise in the workings for ya......As Troll has already been told; Booger already got you some sardines waiting :mrgreen: