Quarterfinals: 2 Sullivan South (11-1) @ 1 Fulton (12-0)

SECPowerHouse

I hope the SS boys arent to terribly sore today. I know that game last night was one of the hardest hitting HS games ive seen in some time. There will be alot of treatments going on in sullivan and greene county today. As for FHS vs SSHS.....hummmmmmm, im undecided on this game right now.....oh, no, not undecided on who's gona win, just undecided on by how much. As good as i think SS CAN be, I just dont see them having the athletes to compete for 3 quarters against the blackbirds. I dont think Fulton beats the rebs as bad as they did KCHS last night, but i DO think they will have the game in hand by the middle of the third at the latest. If south turns the ball over on Fulton, like they did against us last night, they wont be as fortunate this time around IMO. I'm gona say Blackbirds 49 Twitter Boys 28i

Im gonna say BVD  fulton rolls   55- 10 ! I had the chance to go watch them and I think as a overall team they are better than last year , just my 2cents.  

woodby must have fell and bumped his head !!  LOL!

Now let me get this correct.

1. If Greeneville beats South Greene fans be saying Greeneville by 10+

2. Greeneville did not beat south so now South has no chance.

3.  That is kind of weird if you ask me Was greeneville good enough to win the state this year like predicted? Yet the team that put them on the BBALL court is not?

Just my thoughts hehehe

Uh OH ... BVD picking us ... Im getting worried now .... LOL ... BVD I know off subject .. but what do you think next weekend TN vs Mizz ??

I think we hang 50 on em and shut them down....let's say 50-16....oh wait, thats my prediction for the UK game. let me know if i get close on that...as for the ZOU, I think we got this. Can't have any turnovers and keep the penalties to a minimum and i think we win. Right now, i say 38-24

Now let me get this correct.

1. If Greeneville beats South Greene fans be saying Greeneville by 10+

2. Greeneville did not beat south so now South has no chance.

3. That is kind of weird if you ask me Was greeneville good enough to win the state this year like predicted? Yet the team that put them on the BBALL court is not?

Just my thoughts hehehe

now dangit woodby, i thought you were done talking smack? Just because your betsy boys chickened out and slid down to 3a doesnt give you the right to be making assumptions about how us greenies would have predicted the game if we had beaten south......that said, HAD we not gotten hosed all night by the zebras and WE were the ones going to broadway, CLEARLY we woulda won by 10....hehe

seriously though, this should be a pretty good game, maybe even til the end, who knows. South gave em all they wanted last year, so who knows. The closer we get to friday, the more im thinking im going to go and actually get to sit on my fat hiney and enjoy just watching a game, instead of chasing the chain gang up and down the sideline all night....

now dangit woodby, i thought you were done talking smack? Just because your betsy boys chickened out and slid down to 3a doesnt give you the right to be making assumptions about how us greenies would have predicted the game if we had beaten south......that said, HAD we not gotten hosed all night by the zebras and WE were the ones going to broadway, CLEARLY we woulda won by 10....hehe

LMAO   

seriously though, this should be a pretty good game, maybe even til the end, who knows. South gave em all they wanted last year, so who knows. The closer we get to friday, the more im thinking im going to go and actually get to sit on my fat hiney and enjoy just watching a game, instead of chasing the chain gang up and down the sideline all night....

At least you get some exercise at the football games.

I hope the SS boys arent to terribly sore today. I know that game last night was one of the hardest hitting HS games ive seen in some time. There will be alot of treatments going on in sullivan and greene county today. As for FHS vs SSHS.....hummmmmmm, im undecided on this game right now.....oh, no, not undecided on who's gona win, just undecided on by how much. As good as i think SS CAN be, I just dont see them having the athletes to compete for 3 quarters against the blackbirds. I dont think Fulton beats the rebs as bad as they did KCHS last night, but i DO think they will have the game in hand by the middle of the third at the latest. If south turns the ball over on Fulton, like they did against us last night, they wont be as fortunate this time around IMO. I'm gona say Blackbirds 49 Twitter Boys 28

Just for the record BVDevil, the Twitter talk all came from the student section, none of the football players participated and actually the ones I spoke to were not happy that the student section did that.  Social Media at it's best.