Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

As far as Ross is concerned - we'll see how good of a coach he is next year when he doesn't have Zeman to make him look good.  That's not meant as an insult - it's just that any coach looks good when he has a Zeman or a Westmoreland or a Sisco or a Wigfall on the field.

I agree, but this can be said for any coach starting out in a new program.  I hope they go all the way this year.  Good Luck MC.

As far as Ross is concerned - we'll see how good of a coach he is next year when he doesn't have Zeman to make him look good.  That's not meant as an insult - it's just that any coach looks good when he has a Zeman or a Westmoreland or a Sisco or a Wigfall on the field.

What in your mind qualifies for a good coach then? How many wins with the new district? 7-3 top two in the district? Would that be sufficient for you? Ross seems to think in year two of his program that they will have a chance to be better. Losing Zeman and Tudors will be big though.

What in your mind qualifies for a good coach then? How many wins with the new district? 7-3 top two in the district? Would that be sufficient for you? Ross seems to think in year two of his program that they will have a chance to be better. Losing Zeman and Tudors will be big though.

I garuntee you we will see how he stacks up against some of the best coaches in my Murphy Fair book like that Rankin man and that Quarles man. I garuntee you I wont go of your judgement. You thought that beck man was a good coach. You think im joking but im not.

As far as Ross is concerned - we'll see how good of a coach he is next year when he doesn't have Zeman to make him look good. That's not meant as an insult - it's just that any coach looks good when he has a Zeman or a Westmoreland or a Sisco or a Wigfall on the field.

Not to be an insult either but I think as a SP fan I would be more concerned with how well the coaching staff you have in place now rights that sinking ship.