Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

Wanna be my but . . . How dare you question the authenticity of my redneckedness.

Unfortunately, I ain't got no video of the HartVillian Assault.  I think that was sealed as part of the settlement.  :mrgreen:

The gif I posted was made from some rapid fire still shots.  If you click on the picture in the post, it gives you the option to save it.

Is you and O3P comin' down to Jasper or is you gonna be a wuss and sit by the fire with momma? :wub:

I am afraid the fire & momma gonna win out this week...I wood like to see this one, it's usually is the determining factor game for the gold ball. I had to almost beg 3P to get him to come to Lamb City last year. Jasper is a looooooong way off for us Senior Hartsvillians, but be assured the stands will be filled. 

I don't think this one will be a blow out, but this Marion County team is much better than last year.  Add in that they are able to focus on the game this year and that they don't have to travel, and I think Marion moves on to the semi's.  Trousdale is never a cake walk, but even if they are as good as last year, I think this Warrior team has what it takes to pull out the W. 

GO WARRIORS!!!!

I don't think this one will be a blow out, but this Marion County team is much better than last year. Add in that they are able to focus on the game this year and that they don't have to travel, and I think Marion moves on to the semi's. Trousdale is never a cake walk, but even if they are as good as last year, I think this Warrior team has what it takes to pull out the W.

GO WARRIORS!!!!

Trousdale isn't near the team they were in 2013. Marion has improved some. These two points give Marion the edge.