Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

Since yall are all wondering where everybody is from- we have at least 3 cheerleaders that live in Cheatham county and one or more that live in Williamson. Oh, and our school President lives in Cheatham.

Like I said, I'm not hatin. Can't blame anybody for wanting their kid to get the best out of high school. Y'all got a great program!

Since yall are all wondering where everybody is from- we have at least 3 cheerleaders that live in Cheatham county and one or more that live in Williamson. Oh, and our school President lives in Cheatham.

Just saying if three kids living in Davidson Co that were supposed to go to Hillwood decided to enroll at Harpeth and play sports there that would be against TSSAA rules but its fine to live outside Davidson Co and play sports for NCS against public schools!

Just saying if three kids living in Davidson Co that were supposed to go to Hillwood decided to enroll at Harpeth and play sports there that would be against TSSAA rules but its fine to live outside Davidson Co and play sports for NCS against public schools!

Yep it is fine. See my son, who graduated two years ago, lived in Cheatham the whole time he was at NCS. Now when he played for Lansdell his freshman year and they only won two games, nobody cared if he lived in Cheatham, even the Harpeth fans because they were beating us. Now that we are winning, everyone seems concerned about where the players are from. Why weren't they concerned when NCS was the automatic W on their schedule? Edited by NCSDad54

Yep it is fine. See my son, who graduated two years ago, lived in Cheatham the whole time he was at NCS. Now when he played for Lansdell his freshman year and they only won two games, nobody cared if he lived in Cheatham, even the Harpeth fans because they were beating us. Now that we are winning, everyone seems concerned about where the players are from. Why weren't they concerned when NCS was the automatic W on their schedule?

u need2 look at it from a public school pov...how would like to play vandy or ut their players have to pay to go to school there or get a free ride ,in other words they are from all over the place.im not knocking yalls school or team yall got a great one.just dont see how anyone can see its fair for privates to play publics unless ur 12-0 and mercy rule every public school u play its ok.      like i said yall got a great program and i hope u beat the mighty UC             

Like I said, I'm not hatin. Can't blame anybody for wanting their kid to get the best out of high school. Y'all got a great program!

move my son from east Hickman for the honors and dual enrollment classes never new the football program was going to be this good.That are 4 players from east Hickman 57,10,53 and 23.

Yep it is fine. See my son, who graduated two years ago, lived in Cheatham the whole time he was at NCS. Now when he played for Lansdell his freshman year and they only won two games, nobody cared if he lived in Cheatham, even the Harpeth fans because they were beating us. Now that we are winning, everyone seems concerned about where the players are from. Why weren't they concerned when NCS was the automatic W on their schedule?

Yeah. fine for you! Just do whats right and make the move to D-II like Friendship Christian did.

Pay your little Johnnys tuition and send him there... So what if one private school has a thousand kids and we have three hundred is that fair???? Have u looked at our student head count??

Have you looked at ours? No private school should be in 1 or 2a period! There's nothing fair about it, privates can choose from the whole state, publics don't! Privates should be divided into three divisions and only play each other in the playoffs!

Have you looked at ours? No private school should be in 1 or 2a period! There's nothing fair about it, privates can choose from the whole state, publics don't! Privates should be divided into three divisions and only play each other in the playoffs!

ncs has 345 students thats k thru 12 .200 are 9 thru 12 and half are girls .so public has twice the kids to choose from