Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

Not sure about Bitili, but Givens' family are friends of my family and he's been here all his life. Believe it or not, he didn't start out 6'6".

Some guy told my brother in law that Bitilli was from Nigeria or somewhere in Africa, said his mom moved here to teach. Two kids from Giles Co, qb from Hickman Co and some from Cheatham Co.

#50 Alex Givens has been at NCS since 4th or 5th grade. He played quarterback in 8th grade. So say what you will about that. Bituli #35 was born in the Congo. He came to NCS in 8th grade. I do believe he played for the Bellevue Steelers before he came to NCS. He played as a lineman then. He came to NCS as an 8th grader. He wasn't always an All-Star.

#50 Alex Givens has been at NCS since 4th or 5th grade. He played quarterback in 8th grade. So say what you will about that. Bituli #35 was born in the Congo. He came to NCS in 8th grade. I do believe he played for the Bellevue Steelers before he came to NCS. He played as a lineman then. He came to NCS as an 8th grader. He wasn't always an All-Star.

Im not hatin on y'all, just answering some questions. First let me say congrats to y'all on making the semi finals and good luck next week! Met and talked to a lot of very nice fans of y'all's! Also congrats to CA on a great season! I know it hurts now but when the nerves settle you will realize what a special season y'all had! Undefeated regular season, number one seed and lost to a very good team! 11-1 is a great year so be proud of what y'all's boys accomplished! Now back to ncs, I also heard tonight that one of y'all's linemans dad is the head coach at Pearl Cohn! Edited by wildcat89