Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

Looks like MonkeyWrench will be the only CA poster to talk with about the game this week. Weren't there some others that jumped onto the WC/CA thread?

If they don't join in, we'll need the folks from other schools to pretend like you think CA can beat us :popcorneater:

I really thought WC had a legit shot at beating NCS..... So don't expect me to play along. ;)

I was just thinking the same thing. I looked back and CA had two posters last week. Bigby (this is his safety school) and Monkey. I tried to fire them up but 89 called 911 and asked for the CoachT police.

We would like to deputize all the WC folks. 89, you can be the sheriff. You're a serious fellar here lately. Wildcatalumni can be the mayor. I like him. Bigswo can be the hall monitor and keep everyone in order.

This looks to be a pretty boring week on the T.

I was just thinking the same thing. I looked back and CA had two posters last week. Bigby (this is his safety school) and Monkey. I tried to fire them up but 89 called 911 and asked for the CoachT police.

We would like to deputize all the WC folks. 89, you can be the sheriff. You're a serious fellar here lately. Wildcatalumni can be the mayor. I like him. Bigswo can be the hall monitor and keep everyone in order.

This looks to be a pretty boring week on the T.

Lol.... I talked more smack in one WC post last week funnin on Kenny than I posted in a few post for CA. If CA is my safety school then WC is proly my security blanket school....lol.

You whinner's drunk off your schools success should lighten up on these sore losers, I mean score losers a bit and you might receive a little more conversation to go along in the week ahead.

If not?... Get the windex and paper towels out to go along with that spit shine on that mirror you're gonna be talking too all week...

Rubbing elbows with up coming opponents is a lot different than rubbing them the wrong way.... Trust me.... Something I've had to learn on the T over the years.

I don't guess its really relevant to this thread, but I was down at my parents this afternoon and grabbed the Columbia Daily herald and they reported last game, columbia academy had

386 yards rushing 

189 yards passing

I know I posted during that game somewhere that CA was running the ball the majority of the time, and one of the collinwood fans said "that's surprising!" 

NFHS network has pretty detailed stats for the wchs v ncs game:  

WCHS total offense:  186

NCS    total offense:  266

wchs 1st downs  11

ncs first downs     9

wchs 3rd down conversion  3 for 12

ncs 3rd down conversions   4 for 11

Edited by Monkey Wrench