Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

Whatever you say. Trying to say veer and modern day read option are the same is like comparing a model T to a bugatti. They both have motors and wheels, but they are quite different. Discipled defense IS all it takes being teams are evenly matched. But if you are just flat out better than someone it doesn'ngwhatt matter what you run.

I didn't say "the same" my young friend. I said a "variation". Meaning that it was derived from the veer. Yes it is exactly what I said. The veer is a triple read option. The Read Option is a variation of that. The option being the key word here. Do some research on and you will find out, I like the smash mouth style that the veer brings to the game and simply wears teams down and keeps them guessing. I know that you are a young man not to far removed from high school so you think you still know eveything. You have a lot to learn sir. The first thing is to respect other peoples kids. I don't know if you have any children or not but when you get some you will understand why people get a little riled when you pop off. You are very knowledgable about football. I wll give you that. But you need some skills when dealing with  people. You will understand this in a couple more years.

Dang they are hating on ya pretty hard there Wrench. Why is it now days when you "tell it like it is" or say something that differs from someone else's opinion that they get offended? Man up! He wasnt trying to belittle the guy he was just stating the obvious. Take Ingle Martin for instance. He battled it out with Chris Leak at Florida for the starting job and we all know how that turned out. Didnt get much pt after that so he transfered to Furman TO GET SOME PLAYING TIME! After all thats the goal right or have i missed something

Dang they are hating on ya pretty hard there Wrench. Why is it now days when you "tell it like it is" or say something that differs from someone else's opinion that they get offended? Man up! He wasnt trying to belittle the guy he was just stating the obvious. Take Ingle Martin for instance. He battled it out with Chris Leak at Florida for the starting job and we all know how that turned out. Didnt get much pt after that so he transfered to Furman TO GET SOME PLAYING TIME! After all thats the goal right or have i missed something

You are right sir. I don't know why I even said anything other than I have boys of my own who play and have played. None of them so far have had any D1 recruiters looking at them and propably never will. I'm just saying that when you mention someones kid just be a little gentler. I am tough on my boys when it comes to sports. Often times tougher than I probably should be Why? Because it teaches them discipline. If they blow an assignment or simply goof off in practice they here it from me. But that's me they are hearing it from. their Father who loves them. Anyone else ...needs to use some tact. I respect other caoches that I am affiliated with because I know what is in their hearts as well. I get onto their boys they get onto mine. But to have anyone else say anything and all of us fire back. I admitt this is not my fight and should just stay out if it. But.....I didn't.

I didn't belittle anyone, I hadn't seen the kid play I said that colleges usually recruit small school kids based on looks, size or speed, and take them as a project. I have not seen him play, nor do I wish anything bad on anyone. I do not think I know everything, but what I do know is I want someone to tell something straight, just like it is. I don't want someone to baby me and tell me it's all gonna be all right.

For example, I was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, and was in the hospital for a little while, I thought I was gonna have to tell a nurse off if I heard "well atleast it's something manageable" or "it could be worse" again. Just tell me the repercussions and how to manage it!

I do not get offended in real life, or Definitely not on these boards, so tell me how you feel if you don't like what I say! It's all in good fun, at least in my head.

I didn't belittle anyone, I hadn't seen the kid play I said that colleges usually recruit small school kids based on looks, size or speed, and take them as a project. I have not seen him play, nor do I wish anything bad on anyone. I do not think I know everything, but what I do know is I want someone to tell something straight, just like it is. I don't want someone to baby me and tell me it's all gonna be all right.

For example, I was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, and was in the hospital for a little while, I thought I was gonna have to tell a nurse off if I heard "well atleast it's something manageable" or "it could be worse" again. Just tell me the repercussions and how to manage it!

I do not get offended in real life, or Definitely not on these boards, so tell me how you feel if you don't like what I say! It's all in good fun, at least in my head.

Well said MW. Wont hear me handing out any "participation" trophies lol. I tell it like it is