RD 3: THE TORNADOES PATH OF DESTRUCTION CONTINUES WITH LAKE CO.

JDOGG80

well bigster I guess I will call you Johnny Come Lately from now on. Where you been all year? You show up in the second round of the playoffs when you've been silent all season. Now here in the Quarter Finals you act like you have been there all along. LC1968 has been supporting the Falcons all year. Come on man. By the way UC has more than 2 guys who can run down the Falcons speedster. Our DBs are very fast. I have been telling you guys that U C is fired up to play this game. It will be very physical. Count on it. Just messing with you bigster. Good to see you back on the T

bigster hanging out in same place as Butchie in that same ole tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. 

was going to answer this myself.This 1 game won't tell if he is legit.I'm sure Uc will be keying on him and hitting him every play whether it is faked to him or he getsv the ball.Has run for over 2oo yards a game against Humbolt, Mckenzie etc.If I remember correctly, he ran for over a 100 yards against Union City and didn't carry the ball a lot that game as Caldwell was more involved.And if I remember he did score in the first quarter for about a 40 or 50 yard run to make the score 21 to 6 at the time againtvthe first string defense which I believecat the time was the first score the starters had given up at the time as Mckenzie and I think maybe Gibson co scored late.Gibson Co Pioneer said he thought he was every bit the running back as Johnny Jones who is up for Mr.Football in 2A.He is legit and has power.Dont let him get through the line or a crease , if you do, you, ll see hiw legit he is.Probaly has about 2400 yards with about 400 yards called back because of penalties

If LC had 167 yrds for the whole game last time, and Wilkes had 100yds of it, Caldwell and rest of offense were sure more "involved"

As Mike Tyson says," everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." LC, here comes your purple punch!