Peabody at Mckenzie

TIDE1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tca intense Cal is a true 4.4 always a stat leader in the jackson sun every week as a qb. We have seen speed all year. Both our tailbacks are 4.6 speed and can cut

He can't run with Malone. I assure you of that. Your team speed isn't close to TP's speed. We were faster than Aville and TP was faster than us. Btw, AVille did not fumble against TCA. You had an INT that went for a pick 6 that put TCa up 2 TD's in the 3rd. TCA scored every time they had the ball except one in each half. Punted twice the whole game. We're not playing Friday because we lost to a great team. When you beat Trenton you can brag. If you best Trenton you can rightfully brag all you want. If you beat TP(and I think it's possible) you will win the Gold Ball. Winner of that game will take it all. Unfortunately 3 of 5 best 2A teams were in Quad 4. Adamsville and Marion would be the other 2.

Means fumbled to y'all in the 1st quarter when the score was 14-7. Mt pleasant sounds and looks quick on film we have to contend with them first. I'm excited with our chances just got to play sound ball and no forced errors

You are correct. I went back and watched 1st Q. He fumbled toward end of Q. I had checked max preps and they did not have a fumble recorded for Aville. That was a gift to us but you got a nice gift early in 1st Q with a pick 6 by Means off of a tipped ball.