Peabody at Mckenzie

TIDE1

Trenton Peabody fell behind to McKenzie 14-0 early in the last meeting. Also played sluggish in the first half of Rd1 this year. I don't know if its the team coming out the gate slow, or coaching adjustments from the sidelines making that much of an impact... regardless, this is a perfect trap game scenario. Especially playing @ McKenzie

Still think Trenton wins though...

McKenzie sure hasn't had much of a presence on this board??

Half of McKenzie's "presence" passed away earlier this year (I miss 'Ol Duck), and the other half lost his appetite for the 'T. I hope that Butchie can bring himself to return one day...I Miss That Old Ogre Too...Don't Blame Him If He Can't...Those Two Were Really Tight...

Edited by tradertwo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3/4 of the McKenzie crazies left with Duck. His daughter posted quite a bit also. Hope they can someday come back because they are all missed.

Go Johnny Rebs, shock the world!!!

I don't go half as crazy as my old pals Duck and Butchie use to.  Miss that guy!  e use to talk football in and around town. My son doesn't play football for the Rebels.  He is a baseball player.  That is his love. However, old Dad still loves being that box on Friday night with those headsets on calling the game.  Go Rebels!

I don't go half as crazy as my old pals Duck and Butchie use to.  Miss that guy!  e use to talk football in and around town. My son doesn't play football for the Rebels.  He is a baseball player.  That is his love. However, old Dad still loves being that box on Friday night with those headsets on calling the game.  Go Rebels!

Does the radio feed still broadcast online? Need to replace a game online since my Lion's are in the gym. Had college football on the TV, Dresden on phone and Murray High on the computer last Friday night. Talk about football overload!! It was amazing. Figure McKenzie verses Trenton will be more competitive than UC / Lake County. Murray verses Caldwell County should be a great game so that's on the list.

Does the radio feed still broadcast online? Need to replace a game online since my Lion's are in the gym. Had college football on the TV, Dresden on phone and Murray High on the computer last Friday night. Talk about football overload!! It was amazing. Figure McKenzie verses Trenton will be more competitive than UC / Lake County. Murray verses Caldwell County should be a great game so that's on the list.

www.whdmradio.com and click on the Rebel Man.  If I remember, I will give you a shout out!