hickman co at Milan 3rd round

mhsbd89

I watched some waverly and hickman county film. Hickman looked like a lot better team. And you can only play who you are scheduled to play but let me tell you that waverly was the worst 9-2 team I've seen in awhile. They were horrible on offense. They couldn't slow down hickman's pass rush and refused to run the ball

I watched some waverly and hickman county film. Hickman looked like a lot better team. And you can only play who you are scheduled to play but let me tell you that waverly was the worst 9-2 team I've seen in awhile. They were horrible on offense. They couldn't slow down hickman's pass rush and refused to run the ball

Our d ends have been able to get in the backfield a lot this year.

Hickman has been the underdog all regular season. No one has picked them to win more than three games all year. The community could not be prouder of their accomplishments this season. To be the only team remaining in the playoffs from our district is a great honor. These boys don't do fanfare, trash talking, or individual promotion. We have some talented running backs, but they get their holes from our big men. Team effort all the way. They are once again the underdog for another fight...and that's where they like to play. I hope both teams have an injury free game and we look forward to your hospitality on Friday.

Hickman has been the underdog all regular season. No one has picked them to win more than three games all year. The community could not be prouder of their accomplishments this season. To be the only team remaining in the playoffs from our district is a great honor. These boys don't do fanfare, trash talking, or individual promotion. We have some talented running backs, but they get their holes from our big men. Team effort all the way. They are once again the underdog for another fight...and that's where they like to play. I hope both teams have an injury free game and we look forward to your hospitality on Friday.

Amen!!!!