Signal Mountain 2015

MountainTroll

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It ain't set in stone yet, but I hear'd our five out-of-region games for the next two years are:

East Hamilton

Ooltewah

Cleveland

Giles County

Tyner

I wuz kinda hopin' to see Soddy Daisy and Hixson on the list, but I'll take it.

not so sure your match-up with the Owls will go the way you want it; but if your playing em up on North Red Bank Mountain your very lucky to have FatSak and his entourage coming up to save your program from the brinks of financial despair  :mrgreen:

rap_man_throwing_money.gif?__sid=ggl&lan

Edited by Booger

You too dumb to click on the picture and view it full size?  :mrgreen:

Oh My! Troll wants to call dumb on Booger??....the out burst will be held in check, Doc.....I am saving my fuel for Alcoas best if we are so blessed to get by the Chargers on Friday night....Booger will need it.....Booger still on flip phone typing w/ elbows....your lucky day Happy-Leprachan-with-pot-of-gold.gif

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Wonder who wii be coaching the team next year. If a change is made those are some big shoes to fill.

Hard to replace Price? Lmao He had 2-3 plays in that little black book. He is Class act when Signal dont have the talent that they've had over the last few years he decides to bail. Dont he make you Signal faithful proud. He is so arrogant he wouldn't even wear head phones on the sidelines. All he does is scream at the top of his lungs just so he is the center of attention. Coach Fant and Coach Aiken are perfect examples that you dont have to be a butthole and you can still have a winning program and be liked by all. Also he is the one that decides to go for it on fourth down and we all saw how that worked out for him against ND. Lol