2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

Ooltewah will go as far as the QB play will take them.....point blank period.either by,the play calling(which the qb doesn't do on his own) and execution.,.etc..QB in this offense makes things go,if he isn't getting it done most teams would be 0-10,but since Ooltewah has the BEST DEFENSE IN THE STATE AT ANY LEVEL,we are out in front,because our defense stops the run,slows down the pass and usually scores 1-2 TDs per game or causes enuff havoc that owls offense is sitting pretty with awesome field position. Take it qtr by qtr,game by game and see what happens? GO OWLS!!!!

you can't be serious about Owls having the best defense in the state?

Cleveland didn't score against Walker Valley & only once very late against Rhea County backups.

By the way - Congrats Raiders on whooping the Owls... The first thing I thought of was Passive eating humble pie...

Edited by FootballFan51

Cleveland didn't score against Walker Valley & only once very late against Rhea County backups.

By the way - Congrats Raiders on whooping the Owls... The first thing I thought of was Passive eating humble pie...

ooltewah's defense is better than WV (not even a good D) and Rhea's, although Rhea's D is very good. WV has gave up 30+ in 6 games this season and 3 of those games they gave up 40. They had a good night against cleveland,but even a broke clock is right twice a day. Wouldn't mention WV's defense in the same breath as ooltewah's.

It's always fun to poke fun at PassiveAggressive aka the mouth of the south

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

ooltewah's defense is better than WV (not even a good D) and Rhea's, although Rhea's D is very good. WV has gave up 30+ in 6 games this season and 3 of those games they gave up 40. They had a good night against cleveland,but even a broke clock is right twice a day. Wouldn't mention WV's defense in the same breath as ooltewah's.

It's always fun to poke fun at PassiveAggressive aka the mouth of the south

Cleveland should of scored twice at least against WV.Turnovers killed them along with players going the wrong way or receivers running a different route than what the qb expected. Can't really say the rain was a factor cause Walker moved it pretty easy. You could also tell Cleveland has some talent just couldn't put it together for more than a couple plays in a row. One thing I was suprised at was they didn't have that explosive speed like normal. You're never as good or as bad as you look.

Cleveland should of scored twice at least against WV.Turnovers killed them along with players going the wrong way or receivers running a different route than what the qb expected. Can't really say the rain was a factor cause Walker moved it pretty easy. You could also tell Cleveland has some talent just couldn't put it together for more than a couple plays in a row. One thing I was suprised at was they didn't have that explosive speed like normal. You're never as good or as bad as you look.

the WV game was the worst game they have played this season and WV played really well that night also.

They have plenty of speed, and more on the way... Getting everybody to play hard on every down is the challenge right now.

YOU CONFIRM THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FOOTBALL FAN AND COACH...CHECK THE NUMBERS AGAINST ANY TEAM IN THE STATE AND IN ANY CLASSIFICATION..WE UP THERE BUDDY....AND AS THE STATE CHAMPION COACH CUMMINGS STATED IN THE TIMESFREEPRESS AND I QUOTE "I WAS IN A LEAGUE WITH MARYVILLE FOR 13 YEARS, BUT THAT OOLTEWAH DEFENSE RANKS UP THERE WITH THE BEST IV'E SEEN".#LOP

THE BLUERAIDERZ COULD EASILY HAVE BEEN IN THEIR PRESEASON PREDICTED SPOT. BUT WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG AS THEY ARE AND YOU ARE A RUNNING TEAM YOU WILL HAVE BUTTAFINGERZ ERR NOW THAN AGAIN..ESPECIALLY IN THE RAIN....AS GOOD AS RHEA THINK THEY ARE THEY HAVE BUTTAFINGERZ.... AND THOSE MISDIRECTION PLAYS  AND MOVEMENT CAUSES THAT...BUT THAT PHYSICAL PLAY BY DEM OWLS CAN CAUSE ALOT OF THEM FUMBLES.... :mrgreen: AND HOPEFULLY THE BLUERAIDERZ NOT BANGED UP TOO BAAD TO BEAT WHITE COUNTY....EPSON SALT BATHS HELP..LET'S GET HEALTHY AND FOCUSED AND REPRESENT #BIGBOYFOOTBALL!!! #LOP

YOU CONFIRM THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FOOTBALL FAN AND COACH...CHECK THE NUMBERS AGAINST ANY TEAM IN THE STATE AND IN ANY CLASSIFICATION..WE UP THERE BUDDY....AND AS THE STATE CHAMPION COACH CUMMINGS STATED IN THE TIMESFREEPRESS AND I QUOTE "I WAS IN A LEAGUE WITH MARYVILLE FOR 13 YEARS, BUT THAT OOLTEWAH DEFENSE RANKS UP THERE WITH THE BEST IV'E SEEN".#LOP

Coach talk...

Weak competition leads to inflated stats.

#callmeahaterbecauseitellthetruth #FLOP

Coach talk... NOT JIBBERISH FROM EERS

Weak competition leads to inflated stats. JUST CHECK OUT MY REGION 6 5A #WEAKASWATER

#callmeahaterbecauseitellthetruth #FLOP GOES MY EERS #CAN'THANDLETHETRUTH

DON'T WORRY ABOUT #BIGBOYFOOTBALL...INDEPENDENCE GON TEAR YOUR MOUTHS OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN GET A SHOT AT THE BEST REGION IN 5A..#LOP

DON'T WORRY ABOUT #BIGBOYFOOTBALL...INDEPENDENCE GON TEAR YOUR MOUTHS OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN GET A SHOT AT THE BEST REGION IN 5A..#LOP

Independence is the best team in 5A right now. Not arguing that at all. I will however argue that 4-5A is far from the best region in 5A.