South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

U mean scared of Holland? Daddy gonna shop him around looking for a place where he might be able to start. He done it before, but Price sent him packing. Id say Whitwell is where he goes. A kid leaving his home school is his choice (or at least his dads in this case) usually dont work out well, but regardless it was going to be a tough year for Grundy. Guess all the cowards got out while the getting was good.

U mean scared of Holland? Daddy gonna shop him around looking for a place where he might be able to start. He done it before, but Price sent him packing. Id say Whitwell is where he goes. A kid leaving his home school is his choice (or at least his dads in this case) usually dont work out well, but regardless it was going to be a tough year for Grundy. Guess all the cowards got out while the getting was good.

BAhahsha scared of Holland. Your kidding right!!! HM the reason he quit at GCHS. Couldn't be the starting QB so he didn't play. 182 of 382 for 2193 yds. and 22 TDS. 373 of 608 for 4620 yds and 39 TDS career. I say he can play antwhere in the valley he wants. You really think he want to stay and run a dinosaur offense. If he was my kid I'd be looking somewhere else too. Plus you have a coach that says he doesn't need him. Go figure. Don't think it's be a coward wanting the best for your kid and why stay where your not wanted. Don't see you dogging Holland for leaving. Sounds like you had a bad experience moving your kid so it's must not be good for anyone else

BAhahsha scared of Holland. Your kidding right!!! HM the reason he quit at GCHS. Couldn't be the starting QB so he didn't play. 182 of 382 for 2193 yds. and 22 TDS. 373 of 608 for 4620 yds and 39 TDS career. I say he can play antwhere in the valley he wants. You really think he want to stay and run a dinosaur offense. If he was my kid I'd be looking somewhere else too. Plus you have a coach that says he doesn't need him. Go figure. Don't think it's be a coward wanting the best for your kid and why stay where your not wanted. Don't see you dogging Holland for leaving. Sounds like you had a bad experience moving your kid so it's must not be good for anyone else

I doubt that any kid has been told they are not needed. But thats a good poor pitiful me excuse. The dinosaur offense is alive amd well, ask scott cummings or Knox West. Great stat man, how many quality opponents did they help Grundy beat? Looks like just a hair under half completed, not bad. Sorry SP for hijacking thread, I will move along. Edited by jackbacker2

Whitwell's numbers are down from what I hear from spring practice. He would definitely help them but not sure Whitwell will be as strong this year.

I doubt that any kid has been told they are not needed. But thats a good poor pitiful me excuse. The dinosaur offense is alive amd well, ask scott cummings or Knox West. Great stat man, how many quality opponents did they help Grundy beat? Looks like just a hair under half completed, not bad. Sorry SP for hijacking thread, I will move along.

Yeah sorry about the intrusion on your thread but I was just having a little fun then haters got to hate I guess. They didn't beat any quality team but given talent pool they are lucky to finish .500. But to address you point GC will never be on a talent level with Knox Central and Tate is certainly no Cummings. So I don't see your point in bring that up. Good day!!!!

Figure the kid and dad are caught up in indecision. Possible moves based on the teams that are expected to be a factor. Valley teams: 1. Jasper, they got 2 QBs, 2. SP, they ain't got one, 3. NJ, Jasper got theirs, 4. WHITWELL, the coach is getting a lot out of players, SC, new coach-theys a HEEP of issues their.....Chatt Teams: 1. SM, the Eagles should be good again, 2. Boyd, they should really challenge Jasper, Now there is MCCallie, Baylor & ND, gots to put up with "Circle Flys".....Now recon a feller best figure how far to move & the costs that will certainly become an issue. Old Pirate says them NJ Chiefs may be the most accommodating answer? OP is sure theys going to be a HEEP of skillet heads on the rock that will be bashing the family like them Jasper folkes did the Walter's move to NJ. Leastways, good luck to the kid and family during these decision times. Hope all works out for the best! Edited by OLD PIRATE

There was once a time when Pirate football was exciting and packed out like in the video and picture you see here. I challenge all of the Pirate supporters this year, and any fans of any team really to either get on or get off the bus so to speak. Don't be one of those I'll support my team IF they win type of fans. Get out there and pump them up. The players love a packed house and the team feeds off of it! Grider is back this year and he is passionate, Peak is as well, it's time for the fans to step up and be that same way again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5RLwxbQX30

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by powerp

Figure the kid and dad are caught up in indecision. Possible moves based on the teams that are expected to be a factor. Valley teams: 1. Jasper, they got 2 QBs, 2. SP, they ain't got one, 3. NJ, Jasper got theirs, 4. WHITWELL, the coach is getting a lot out of players, SC, new coach-theys a HEEP of issues their.....Chatt Teams: 1. SM, the Eagles should be good again, 2. Boyd, they should really challenge Jasper, Now there is MCCallie, Baylor & ND, gots to put up with "Circle Flys".....Now recon a feller best figure how far to move & the costs that will certainly become an issue. Old Pirate says them NJ Chiefs may be the most accommodating answer? OP is sure theys going to be a HEEP of skillet heads on the rock that will be bashing the family like them Jasper folkes did the Walter's move to NJ. Leastways, good luck to the kid and family during these decision times. Hope all works out for the best!

Do tell?,  The kids seem like they would run through brick walls for the coaches!  They also had no problems in the way they handled Spring Practice and dominated in there scrimmages!