State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Yea. I think if ND loads the box,Alcoa can STILL pound the rock. Just a simple run it right at you and see if you can stop it for 4 qtrs. Alcoa's ground game can chew up 6-7 minutes a drive. A stop for Alcoa's defense will put a tired bunch of ND linemen back in front of the "rock pounders"! Simple game plan.....but has brought gold home to Alcoa many times.

Pound the rock!ðŸ‘

IrishTrickster, on 21 Nov 2014 - 12:05 PM, said:

I didn't go to a private school,I went to public and then to Taft Juvenile Facility and then graduated from UTK with a BS/MS in Industrial Engineering. Wonder where your degree is from?????? I sacrificed and struggled to send my kids to school. Read my other post before you can pick on my grammar. Braniac! Did I spell that correctly?

Copy and Paste

Yea. I think if ND loads the box,Alcoa can STILL pound the rock. Just a simple run it right at you and see if you can stop it for 4 qtrs. Alcoa's ground game can chew up 6-7 minutes a drive. A stop for Alcoa's defense will put a tired bunch of ND linemen back in front of the "rock pounders"! Simple game plan.....but has brought gold home to Alcoa many times.

Our line will finally be 100% after missing the big Sophomore. Current Mr Football candidate lined up next to future Mr Football candidate = Pound The Rock!!!