State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

and Booger sees that the Goon squad has a new recruit to mop up their drippings......if yall plan on lessur patchin in this week; you better tell him to pick up the pace a bit

will they even let you come to the game friday, Walton?mopping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Hey hold on their Booger nobody lets me do nothing!!! I'm grown and that's Miss Walton to you. with that been said you have a good day too.

and Booger sees that the Goon squad has a new recruit to mop up their drippings......if yall plan on lessur patchin in this week; you better tell him to pick up the pace a bit

will they even let you come to the game friday, Walton?mopping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Hey hold on their Booger nobody lets me do nothing!!! I'm grown and that's Miss Walton to you. with that been said you have a good day too.

then Miss Walton it will be, Mam......guess that makes that mop emoticon a bit much, huh :roflol:

Seriously; their not letting you do nothing???? :mrgreen:

and blessed day to you, Miss Walton :thumb:

You guys have about as many posters as you do players!

true dat !!!!!!...... Notre Dame is pridefully at a dis-advantage.......lot smaller pool of qualified people than Alcoa to get on here and show their *&^% like Booger does :mrgreen:

that was so good Booger had re-post it :thumb:

This has gone from a football thread to a middle school lunchroom nerd table conversation. Norte dame better have a better game than their private school coacht posters, because you are killing this forum with senseless junk. I don't know if it's a sugar rush because you mom let you stay up late and finish off the last of the Halloween candy or if you just can't keep the stupid contained because you've never been to the 4th round before. Whatever it is... Stop being stupid and realize you have a game you will likely lose by 3 touchdowns or more. I just hope you can stick around and swallow crow at your lunch table starting Friday night.

Edited by Photoman