State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

even though Booger can't touch that one....he will say those Gold Footballs did go to someone else in 2011 and 2012

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

The two best teams CAKe has ever had beat us by 3 points combined in those playoff games. Unless I've completely missed something here, Notre Dame isn't anything like those two teams.

I'd take Miss Walton's score prediction, but I'll be surprised if it gets that lopsided. Alcoa wins going away by wearing the Irish down as the game goes on.

Now that is just to funny! :roflol:  :roflol:   New score Alcoa 42 to ND 7 lol

:thumb:...... Miss Walton; if Booger may give you some advice....with your permission of course?.....OK! Thanks

being new on CoachT; one might not know the ramifications of making bold predictions like that.....they can seriously back fire on you...that is why ole' Booger don't make predictions

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

:thumb:...... Miss Walton; if Booger may give you some advice....with your permission of course?.....OK! Thanks

being new on CoachT; one might not know the ramifications of making bold predictions like that.....they can seriously back fire on you...that is why ole' Booger don't make predictions

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Not too far off though....👠A bit closer than Bledsoe's prediction...

The two best teams CAKe has ever had beat us by 3 points combined in those playoff games. Unless I've completely missed something here, Notre Dame isn't anything like those two teams.

I'd take Miss Walton's score prediction, but I'll be surprised if it gets that lopsided. Alcoa wins going away by wearing the Irish down as the game goes on.

there is the possibility you could have missed something......and Booger would be beside himself and gladly take a 1 point win.....no greed here

there is the possibility you could have missed something......and Booger would be beside himself and gladly take a 1 point win.....no greed here

None here either. I gladly took that 21-14 win at Catlick and that too-close-for-comfort 35-14 win over CAKe.

And I'll happily take a close win at ND. Just keep it closer than LOWERman did. LOL! :mrgreen:

Strength of schedule Boog, strength of schedule....

understood

Yup Alcoa's schedule strength is 30th

ND's is 94th.Weak.....weak...I tell ya!

take another look, slick......Boogers source says Alcoa 38th ND 62nd....though weaker it may be.....is the difference worthy of Alcoa having 119 more points scored on them than ND? ....without a doubt, a Goon will say yes; but Booger says no

Time will lets us know the true answer to that question :mrgreen:

:thumb:...... Miss Walton; if Booger may give you some advice....with your permission of course?.....OK! Thanks

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Mr Booge! You win some you loose some. I think I can still put on my big girl panties on and move to the next thread. Alcoa vs who ever.... :flower:

understood

take another look, slick......Boogers source says Alcoa 38th ND 62nd....though weaker it may be.....is the difference worthy of Alcoa having 119 more points scored on them than ND? ....without a doubt, a Goon will say yes; but Booger says no

Time will lets us know the true answer to that question :mrgreen:

If ND was in Alcoa's district, ND would have finished no better than 4th place. Alcoa, Catlick, CAK, then maybe ND? However, I'm thinking Scott would have given the Irish fits...

Oh my God ! They have a crazy blonde like that other school. We's in bigs troubles !!!

actually she is a nice addition for Alcoa, she denied being vetted for the Goon Squad,  and Booger kinda likes her......she has actually brought a personality to the thread for Alcoa  :mrgreen: