State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

This has gone from a football thread to a middle school lunchroom nerd table conversation. Norte dame better have a better game than their private school coacht posters, because you are killing this forum with senseless junk. I don't know if it's a sugar rush because you mom let you stay up late and finish off the last of the Halloween candy or if you just can't keep the stupid contained because you've never been to the 4th round before. Whatever it is... Stop being stupid and realize you have a game you will likely lose by 3 touchdowns or more. I just hope you can stick around and swallow crow at your lunch table starting Friday night.

Your gonna say something about we ole Irish ? Are you crazy or blind ? Alcoians hired a private eye to find out who I really am! And then started posting about the street I live on,my job,and me being fat(which I am not,I'm husky) and said I was the ball boy. What's funny they think they know who I really am (I just laugh) hehe Now who's being obnoxious and childish now? BRANIAC!!!!!!!! @##$%$##@# all of you. I went I love all of you. Have asafe trip.

None here either. I gladly took that 21-14 win at Catlick and that too-close-for-comfort 35-14 win over CAKe.

And I'll happily take a close win at ND. Just keep it closer than LOWERman did. LOL! :mrgreen:

:thumb: if its that bad; Booger aint takin the elevator back down from his box man_falling_ha.gif

Booger just sayin  :shock:

what did Booger tell you bout Miss Walton :thumb: .....she got street cred and she is planning on riding her Suzuki all the way down to the game.....what a nice change from the Alcoa norm......hope the Goons aint puttin treble hooks in our mouths :mrgreen:

weather keeping my :motorbike: in the garage. Ill have to go down in the car. any good places to eat around there. the food depends on how early I get down there. :hungry:  Miss Walton love food...