State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

#60 Needs to come out and have his best game this Friday and leave no doubt who the Mr. Football linemen really is!!! Bust some heads and take no prisoners!!!

Come on KMM!!!

I have been told #60 is a player. Alcoa will be tough to do business with this week. In my opinion, Alcoa must not turn the ball over and give that offense more chances. ND, will be seeing a team that has the type athletes they have so it could be a dandy.

Booger.......missing in action...ha.

No Honey.......your huckleberry is still here....so lube up that hotdog grinder of yours and let it rip......another FB team was needing Booger's support Saturday.....Booger can only devote 20 hours a day to you......you will have to depend on trickster those other 4

Edited by Booger

No Honey.......your huckleberry is still here....so lube up the hotdog grinder of yours and let it rip......another FB team was needing Booger's support Saturday.....Booger can only devote 20 hours a day to you......you will have to depend on trickster those other 4

Tricky was only good for about 30 seconds. Typical! 😂

Booger is assuming you have only watched one of these teams play....thats just an assumption.....correct Booger if he is wrong!!!!!!!!.....with our #1 back out; that 14 is still low

Seen a lot of Alcoa games they will flat lay you out!! Just watched last weeks ND playoff game on hudl. Didn't see them hits maybe it was the team they played. I guess Friday will tell it all...

Irishtrickster,

I use to do all of my home improvement shopping at Home Depot. Thanks to you, I will go to Lowes from now on. You have been sniffing too much primer in the paint department. You likely wear your orange apron pretending its a kilt and you likely scare small children because you refuse to wear anything under your kilt. Do yourself a favor and quit embarrassing Home Depot which has likely took pity on you and kept you employed.

Edited by Photoman

Irishtrickster,

I use to do all of my home improvement shopping at Home Depot. Thanks to you, I will go to Lowes from now on. You have been sniffing too much primer in the paint department. You likely wear your orange apron pretending its a kilt and you likely scare small children because you refuse to wear anything under your kilt. Do yourself a favor and quit embarrassing Home Depot which has likely took pity on you and kept you employed. :popcorneater: