State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

This has gone from a football thread to a middle school lunchroom nerd table conversation. Norte dame better have a better game than their private school coacht posters, because you are killing this forum with senseless junk. I don't know if it's a sugar rush because you mom let you stay up late and finish off the last of the Halloween candy or if you just can't keep the stupid contained because you've never been to the 4th round before. Whatever it is... Stop being stupid and realize you have a game you will likely lose by 3 touchdowns or more. I just hope you can stick around and swallow crow at your lunch table starting Friday night.

what you just said!  42 to 14 it what I said they don't none.... :popcorneater:  

This has gone from a football thread to a middle school lunchroom nerd table conversation. Norte dame better have a better game than their private school coacht posters, because you are killing this forum with senseless junk. I don't know if it's a sugar rush because you mom let you stay up late and finish off the last of the Halloween candy or if you just can't keep the stupid contained because you've never been to the 4th round before. Whatever it is... Stop being stupid and realize you have a game you will likely lose by 3 touchdowns or more. I just hope you can stick around and swallow crow at your lunch table starting Friday night.

......its the ND posters you want to single out on here?......C'mon, get it off your chest big boy; let that flycatcher of yours flow freely....you want to jump in on own our back and forth bantering with the Goons and keep your sightless bias focused in on ND; Booger is your guy

....since your hung up on this school thing and have established the pecking order of intelligence; research your stats before you let loose the flap flap........ take that stupid and 4th round comment dripping out of the corner of your suk and go somewhere else with it; kinda puts you in the "call the Kettle Black" graphics-einstein-236930.gif

now that Booger has helped you self evaluate yourself, light this forum up with something that is intelligent and makes sense.....Booger would love to engage in that conversation with you

Booger just sayin  :thumb: 

Oh; couple other things, forgot what I was sayin a moment ago......don't know what the outcome of the game will be; nor is the score of the game known to Booger.....have eaten plenty of crow in my life, some literally, and it ain't as bad as you would think

that crow shot thing that you are throwing around.....you will be hard press to find anything on here that Booger has said that would call for his bird eating bib to be put on....what he can probably tell you is that if ND loses by less than 3 touchdowns and you don't get this stupid thing cleared out of your database and be nicer; your email box may get overwhelmed with CoachT mail

Booger just sayin  :wub:

Edited by Booger