State Semifinal: Coalfield at Monterey

BigDave1967

During this time of Thanksgiving, we should all take a moment & reflect on what it takes for these young men to get to the semi-finals. We should be very thankful for the hard work and dedication that they have put in-day in and day out-since July. We should be thankful for the coaching staffs-from making sure the kids have the proper equipment to keep them safe to having them game ready. We should be thankful for the fans-both the loyal ones and the haters-for they both inspire teams to be better. We should be thankful to be one of four teams playing, as opposed to the multitudes watching. We live in a day and age where young people have many choices, these young men have chosen to dedicate themselves to their team. Thank you, Monterey and Coalfield-for making the lights shine a little brighter this Friday night. Good Luck!

What size line does Monterey have? What type of offense u guys run?

Line is good size!! We just line It up and run it at ya! Got a good passing game to keep everyone honest!!! Have a back over 1800 yard this year and 2 more that are just as good behind him!! It should be a great game from what I have seen from cf!!! Our boys are very happy and excited as so is our town!!! Good luck to both teams!!!

During this time of Thanksgiving, we should all take a moment & reflect on what it takes for these young men to get to the semi-finals. We should be very thankful for the hard work and dedication that they have put in-day in and day out-since July. We should be thankful for the coaching staffs-from making sure the kids have the proper equipment to keep them safe to having them game ready. We should be thankful for the fans-both the loyal ones and the haters-for they both inspire teams to be better. We should be thankful to be one of four teams playing, as opposed to the multitudes watching. We live in a day and age where young people have many choices, these young men have chosen to dedicate themselves to their team. Thank you, Monterey and Coalfield-for making the lights shine a little brighter this Friday night. Good Luck!

Amen!!!

I looked at a lot on this thread and I don't care how weak or how strong your team is these kids have parents that are very proud of them for there hard work this year and nobody has the right to belittle these teams... I can tell you which ever team we play we will continue to prepare as hard as we possible can for this game.. NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING IS A GIVE ME IN FOOTBALL.. So you kids keep your heads up and GREAT JOB THIS YEAR ....

I looked at a lot on this thread and I don't care how weak or how strong your team is these kids have parents that are very proud of them for there hard work this year and nobody has the right to belittle these teams... I can tell you which ever team we play we will continue to prepare as hard as we possible can for this game.. NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING IS A GIVE ME IN FOOTBALL.. So you kids keep your heads up and GREAT JOB THIS YEAR ....

Well said and thanks!!! isn't NCS coming to our region next year!!! Monterey region???