State Semifinal: Coalfield at Monterey

BigDave1967

Yes it will. We lose about 3 players this year.. We are very strong this year so is UC but of course somebody has to be the under dog and its us.. Lol.. Which is ok cause they might be surprised at how good we really are.. It want be a blow out like some people are predicting . I think it will come down to the last possession ..

Yes it will. We lose about 3 players this year.. We are very strong this year so is UC but of course somebody has to be the under dog and its us.. Lol.. Which is ok cause they might be surprised at how good we really are.. It want be a blow out like some people are predicting . I think it will come down to the last possession ..

We are pulling for you guys at NCS in Monterey!!! We know where your coming from they have had us under dogs all year!!! Good luck to you guys hope to meet you guys in Cookeville!!! We are losing very few next year also!!! 4 starters that's it and have a good crew of freshmam and sophmores filling in!!! All the the UC people do is get on here and run everyone down!!! 

We are pulling for you guys at NCS in Monterey!!! We know where your coming from they have had us under dogs all year!!! Good luck to you guys hope to meet you guys in Cookeville!!! We are losing very few next year also!!! 4 starters that's it and have a good crew of freshmam and sophmores filling in!!! All the the UC people do is get on here and run everyone down!!! 

Wait a minute. We had one poster come over and and say some inappropriate stuff and I called him on it. So don't say all the UC people. I don't like anyone being disrepectful. Besides there are only about 8 or so UC posters that ever post on the T. Some are Johnny Come Latelys and don't understand the proper way to get their point across. I apologize for that myself and hopefully we can have a great conversation next week about this title game. We have a huge task in front of us with NCS. Good Luck!

Wait a minute. We had one poster come over and and say some inappropriate stuff and I called him on it. So don't say all the UC people. I don't like anyone being disrepectful. Besides there are only about 8 or so UC posters that ever post on the T. Some are Johnny Come Latelys and don't understand the proper way to get their point across. I apologize for that myself and hopefully we can have a great conversation next week about this title game. We have a huge task in front of us with NCS. Good Luck!

Its all good BigSwo we know we are over looked!!! Have been all year!!! Like I said happy to be where we are and looking forward to every minute we get to play win or lose!!! We wish only the best to all of you!!! Butt!!! Im still pulling for NCS they are future region members lol!!!

Its all good BigSwo we know we are over looked!!! Have been all year!!! Like I said happy to be where we are and looking forward to every minute we get to play win or lose!!! We wish only the best to all of you!!! Butt!!! Im still pulling for NCS they are future region members lol!!!

Better like um now, you won't be quite so happy with um next season. They gonna Crush you. I'm not being meam,just realistic.

Ya and most them in that region!!! Trousdale in same region!!! Sad to say but this region will have some very good teams not make playoffs!!

1a will be stronger all across the state.Some good teams will be left out and alot of weak teams will get in. The Tssaa didn't do a very good job of evening things out.