State Semifinal: Coalfield at Monterey

BigDave1967

Not taking anything away from the Jackets at all but, ARE U KIDDING ME? Coming from a Lander fan and knowing how we didn't show against Coalfield when we played and what could've been! Any way Congrats guys! Hope u bring home the Gold!

Like i said, the 3 best teams in the east were all in Quad 1. Maybe even 5 of the best 6. Quad 2 was a joke.

Not taking anything away from the Jackets at all but, ARE U KIDDING ME? Coming from a Lander fan and knowing how we didn't show against Coalfield when we played and what could've been! Any way Congrats guys! Hope u bring home the Gold!

Here's a post from GCA/MC thread

That's why the Lander Qb had 4 picks against Coalfield. Can't ask a kid to do something now, that you haven't had him do all year. Sounds like MC is in same boat we were in. Ran over bad teams all year but not getting it done when the chips are down.

Yea, I feel ya!

IF you had beaten Coalfield, you would've lost to Greenback. So THAT is what "could've been." Regardless of what Cloudland's record was, Coalfield and Greenback were the two to beat in the East. I'm not trying to take anything away from Cloudland, but they didn't play anybody but Hampton this year and lost. Your region is weak aside from Hampton and next year will be even weaker. Until Cloudland schedules tougher out of conference games to prepare them for the playoffs, then you will see the same results. (While Johnson Co and Happy Valley are bigger schools, they don't compare to Coalfield's and Greenback's out of region schedules.)

IF you had beaten Coalfield, you would've lost to Greenback. So THAT is what "could've been." Regardless of what Cloudland's record was, Coalfield and Greenback were the two to beat in the East. I'm not trying to take anything away from Cloudland, but they didn't play anybody but Hampton this year and lost. Your region is weak aside from Hampton and next year will be even weaker. Until Cloudland schedules tougher out of conference games to prepare them for the playoffs, then you will see the same results. (While Johnson Co and Happy Valley are bigger schools, they don't compare to Coalfield's and Greenback's out of region schedules.)

Does Knox Catholic qualify

Blah blah blah...blah f'n blah. You know nothing about Cloudland. The staff or the players. Coalfield didn't lose the next week after barely surviving this pitiful Lander team and their weak schedule. Get over your self, the entire east is weak as pond water this year. Coalfield, who's representing, included!

Besides, it was only a "what could've been" scenario. JackWagon!