Semifinal Rematch- CPA @ Milan

Bulldog32

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never said hat Martin recruits, all I have ever said that privates have an unfair advantage in getting players. Hockaday is a transfer as he was at a different school then came to CPA to play in High School. Do you know how many new player we got at the start of their HS? NONE. As a matter of fact I would love to have had Hockaday on our team last year during our game and believe that he would have been difference turning the game in our favor. One, two and for sure three players DOES make a difference (whether they come in the 7th, 8th, 9th or some other time during HS) and contrary to what you say you get them and we don't.

Look... "Privates have an unfair advantage" ... That statement is RIDICULOUS! First off all public schools should be better just because of numbers! 200, 300, 400 kids in a class at public schools! At CPA?? 90 OR LESS in a class... If anything, public schools have an unfair advantage based solely on the size of the school!

You are so tiresome. Please don't hijack this thread. I really don't care if you hate me or not, but it is not fair to the good people at Milan. Go back over to the basketball thread and spew.

Oooh, revenge, hate, spew, such strong language.  I've told you how you can get rid of me off every thread for life, all you need is just one comment coachrus.  Based on what you say, should be so easy.  Hmmm... I wonder why you can't do it. Sadly, you can't put up and you are not man enough to shut-up.  But no problem in letting you and the good people of Milan to talk about football, always need the good to counteract the bad.   

OK that is why I explained my response. I never claimed you said anything. I wasn't responding to the private vs public debate. I have repeatedly said that I am fine with a private/public split. That is just my opinion of one person. In my opinion the publics created the current system and they run the current system. In my opinion the powers that be don't want a split. That's why they forced the privates into two different systems. They never offered privates who don't want to offer scholarship any choice. So I guess you just gotta play where they force you to play. If you have a problem with the current system go complain to the board who are all public school reps.

Only ones that do have a choice.

What is the radio station that broadcast your games?

Game will be broadcast online via the web at the CPA NFHS website.  You can order a 1 day pass and watch online if you log in about 10 minutes before start time.  Great for fans that have to travel during the holidays and want to watch from home. 

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/christ-presbyterian-academy-nashville-tn

Oooh, revenge, hate, spew, such strong language.  I've told you how you can get rid of me off every thread for life, all you need is just one comment coachrus.  Based on what you say, should be so easy.  Hmmm... I wonder why you can't do it. Sadly, you can't put up and you are not man enough to shut-up.  But no problem in letting you and the good people of Milan to talk about football, always need the good to counteract the bad.

How funny that you think I read any if your posts anymore.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

That's true. But my point is that the publics purposely set the system up this way. They don't want all the privates to leave cause they want their money.

Not going back and forth...I have too much respect for Milan and their fans to divert this thread, but if you really believe that you'd better ask somebody who knows.

Last post...GO BULLDAWGS !!!

Edited by tradertwo

Look... "Privates have an unfair advantage" ... That statement is RIDICULOUS! First off all public schools should be better just because of numbers! 200, 300, 400 kids in a class at public schools! At CPA?? 90 OR LESS in a class... If anything, public schools have an unfair advantage based solely on the size of the school!

Stop fooling yourself. Private schools, and especially CPA, have a big edge over most publics when it comes to resources-- specifically the ability to consistantly hire some of the best coaches in the state-- Maddux, LeGate(s), Martin+assistants, Gerlach, Gagliano, Epps, etc.-- all top notch coaches.  That, in my opinion, is the biggest reason that CPA football has been so successful recently. As you can see by the results, it doesn't really matter that CPA has fewer students. Having 400 students in a grade helps, but does not automatically equal wins, that should be obvious.

Edited by matt610