Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

Congrats UC.Thought it would have been closer but was expecting UC to win.I said in earlier posts this season that this UC team was better than last years team that won it all.Also congrats to NCS on a fine season.Just want to touch on one other thing..Before UC beat LC the second time, UC was asking if Wilkes would get 150 yards and if he was legit.I thought 100 yards against UC would have been a great night.Well he ended jp with about 167 yards against UC and probably about 2800 yards on the season.So after seeing the total rushing yardage for NCS for their whole team, supposedely the 2nd best team by many, then I would have to say Wilkes is the real deal and should most definitely be mentionedbin preseason talks next year.Never know about injuries, but should get some recognition.

Very proud of our Tornadoes!!!  Great game plan and execution.  We competed, played physical, and limited ourselves to no lost fumbles.  Let's keep it rolling this next week in Cookeville.  Yet another Mr Football finalist for our lineman to match up against next week with Zach Stewart of Coalfield, a UT commit. 

Congrats UC.Thought it would have been closer but was expecting UC to win.I said in earlier posts this season that this UC team was better than last years team that won it all.Also congrats to NCS on a fine season.Just want to touch on one other thing..Before UC beat LC the second time, UC was asking if Wilkes would get 150 yards and if he was legit.I thought 100 yards against UC would have been a great night.Well he ended jp with about 167 yards against UC and probably about 2800 yards on the season.So after seeing the total rushing yardage for NCS for their whole team, supposedely the 2nd best team by many, then I would have to say Wilkes is the real deal and should most definitely be mentionedbin preseason talks next year.Never know about injuries, but should get some recognition.

Appreciate the support from our fellow 14a fans.  But I would prefer you start your own thread for the Wilkes Heisman campaign instead of busting into our post win celebration and discussion.

Appreciate the support from our fellow 14a fans.  But I would prefer you start your own thread for the Wilkes Heisman campaign instead of busting into our post win celebration and discussion.

Congrats again.I will do that.But I noticed you got off track from what this thread was about which is UC and NCS and not about Coalfield and a matchup of Mr.Football linemen.If you want to talk about those Heismans, why don't you start your own thread.

Thanks for the congrats but at the same time, your team had 2 chances in 1 season and only scored a total of 12 points.   This is a NCS / UC thread.  Your season is over, Wilkes season is over.  Would haves and could haves are now hindsight.  The Tornadoes have one more team standing in their way o a Back to Back GOLD Football.  Please take your Lake County and start your own thread please.  Thank You.  GO TORNADES !

Congrats again.I will do that.But I noticed you got off track from what this thread was about which is UC and NCS and not about Coalfield and a matchup of Mr.Football linemen.If you want to talk about those Heismans, why don't you start your own thread.

Those comments are relevant to the active thread. Game finished and game about to start, definitely some topic continuity. Not about a kid on a team not playing this week or next ( except in basketball of course).

This is classic bigster sabotage. Look man, I know you are proud of Wilkes and you have every right to be. But I will let you in on a secret ....... no one really cares. Why do you do this? I'm certain Wilkes will be on evreryones watch list for next season but we are still playing this one right now. Don't you have a basketall thread somewhere? Geez