Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

I saved my penny's and was able to make it to the game.  It was cool wind but sitting in the sand blocked some of that wind.  Saw tons of folks and great crowd.  The support was there for Union City.  To some of the NCS posters who were slamming me, I only speak the truth and the truth spoke.  ANOTHER WIN WITH A PUBLIC SCHOOL OVER A PRIVATE SCHOOL.   If you want to talk about my trash talking, you first might want to teach your players to  play just a little cleaner as they sure showed their true colors in the 4th quarter when they were getting a beat down.  Can you say MERCY RULED ,  Union City 360 plus yards, NCS less than 35 total yards.   Hey, when was the last time you were MERCY RULED ?  Your team got embarrassed.  As I said, our team has not played anyone until round 2 and 3 of the playoffs.  Your team had about 35 total yards and 2 first downs !    Told you your #34 was a freshman ( will be a good player in 2 years ) , your # 50 is just about as good.  Not impressed at all.  Our coaches had the same game plan as last year when you didn't stop us....run it right at you.  We could have scored at the end and one other chance would have been over 50 points.... Now, this is two years in a row I have WARNED you about Union City.  We put a  whoppin' n ya.   Now on to Cookeville and to Coalfield the same treatment.  God Tornadoes.

Edited by ucdiditagain

Where were the NCS's 6 D1 SEC players tonight? If there was even one legit D1 player this would have been a different outcome. I know, I know they already have offers, have committed, etc. Whatever...this NCS team dominated in 1A football, well not in every game in 1A football - can someone say 33 yards of offense and time of possession only 11.23?  Yes NCS can dominate against all the 5'6" 145 pound players. But wait until these boys go up against true D1 talent, you know the ones that dominate in 5A and 6A. All I can say is, your coach must have great connections to get these players recruited. With this performance tonight, all the D1 talk is a joke. Sorry, being realistic. After seeing players go on to play at Florida, Stanford, Virginia Tech, etc., I guarantee you these players will never play a down in the SEC.

On a positive note, congrats to UC and my apologies for picking NCS to win. I admit, even I was caught up in the whole NCS frenzy with the talk of all that D1 talent. What is funny, I bet UC doesn't even have one D1 player and yet they demolished a team with the Ole Miss commit and all the other "D1" players. Bahahahahahahaha what a joke. Nope, not jealous, just keeping it real.    

Edited by RodNReel

Aside from a db slipping and falling on pass coverage, our defense did really good. They hit hard. I was a little surprised by our fumbles this late in the season. We recovered all of them, but we still fumbled. We also had the two slots go in motion at the same time and had the backs go the wrong direction on a hand off. We still have a few things to work on to obtain perfection.

I saved my penny's and was able to make it to the game. It was cool wind but sitting in the sand blocked some of that wind. Saw tons of folks and great crowd. The support was there for Union City. To some of the NCS posters who were slamming me, I only speak the truth and the truth spoke. ANOTHER WIN WITH A PUBLIC SCHOOL OVER A PRIVATE SCHOOL. If you want to talk about my trash talking, you first might want to teach your players to play just a little cleaner as they sure showed their true colors in the 4th quarter when they were getting a beat down. Can you say MERCY RULED , Union City 360 plus yards, NCS less than 35 total yards. Hey, when was the last time you were MERCY RULED ? Your team got embarrassed. As I said, our team has not played anyone until round 2 and 3 of the playoffs. Your team had about 35 total yards and 2 first downs ! Told you your #34 was a freshman ( will be a good player in 2 years ) , your # 50 is just about as good. Not impressed at all. Our coaches had the same game plan as last year when you didn't stop us....run it right at you. We could have scored at the end and one other chance would have been over 50 points.... Now, this is two years in a row I have WARNED you about Union City. We put a whoppin' n ya. Now on to Cookeville and to Coalfield the same treatment. God Tornadoes.

the last time they came to West Tn in a semi.