State Semifinal:Rhea County at Knox West

BigDave1967

The mystery whistle on the interception six was irrelevant.  There were penalties on that play that would have nullified whatever happened on the play.   Get over it already.  I have not seen so much whining by supporters of a team that won in my life.  If your team had lost, then complain but this complaining when your team won it just plain arrogant. 

The game was close in the end not because of the referees but because one team decided they were not going down without a fight and played to win in the 2nd half.   That is what you all are really mad about - the game ended close and made West look very beatable. 

• Upvote 1

The mystery whistle on the interception six was irrelevant. There were penalties on that play that would have nullified whatever happened on the play. Get over it already. I have not seen so much whining by supporters of a team that won in my life. If your team had lost, then complain but this complaining when your team won it just plain arrogant.

The game was close in the end not because of the referees but because one team decided they were not going down without a fight and played to win in the 2nd half. That is what you all are really mad about - the game ended close and made West look very beatable.

You sir or ma'am are delusional

The mystery whistle on the interception six was irrelevant.  There were penalties on that play that would have nullified whatever happened on the play.   Get over it already.  I have not seen so much whining by supporters of a team that won in my life.  If your team had lost, then complain but this complaining when your team won it just plain arrogant. 

The game was close in the end not because of the referees but because one team decided they were not going down without a fight and played to win in the 2nd half.   That is what you all are really mad about - the game ended close and made West look very beatable. 

Rhea did play harder in the 2nd half, but you are wrong about the interception. The fouls took place after the ball changed possession. The offsetting fouls would have nullified the return, but the ball should have belonged to West. That is the same as if the ball had been punted, kicked or fumbled.  

One of the west coaches said two of the officials used to play for pemberton and one of them was a good friend of his

So even the coaches are complaining and speaking trash.  So sad.  Maybe if they had spent more time in the second half coaching rather that worrying about what happened in the first half, Rhea County would have not been in the position to tie the game.

So even the coaches are complaining and speaking trash. So sad. Maybe if they had spent more time in the second half coaching rather that worrying about what happened in the first half, Rhea County would have not been in the position to tie the game.

People see what they want to see lol you're blind. I would be upset if the coaches weren't upset about that performance. And it's not trash talk. Its just the facts.....they use to play for pemberton

Edited by RunninRebels

Rhea did play harder in the 2nd half, but you are wrong about the interception. The fouls took place after the ball changed possession. The offsetting fouls would have nullified the return, but the ball should have belonged to West. That is the same as if the ball had been punted, kicked or fumbled.  

They were already going at it when the ball was in the air.   

So even the coaches are complaining and speaking trash.  So sad.  Maybe if they had spent more time in the second half coaching rather that worrying about what happened in the first half, Rhea County would have not been in the position to tie the game.

Get over yourself. It was a horribly officiated game, that absolutely did allow Rhea to stay in the game. Take off the blinders.

They were already going at it when the ball was in the air.   

Foul wasn't called until after the ball was possessed by West. Just because you saw it doesn't mean it is so. I asked my friend that was a referee in this game if that was the correct call, and he said it absolutely was a mistake on their part.