State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Good luck to mc this week. Blake is playing at a different level than anyone rite now. I think mc wins 31 to 21 this week

I hope you're wrong on the score, but I'm afraid you are spot on about your FB. He's a tough kid and very FAST. I watched a TV interview of him before TC and he was very well spoken. A good candidate for Mr. Football.

• Upvote 1

No grace poster has said we will beat you bad. We are all pretty easy to distinguish. Most have ram in the name or some form or GCA.(except me) i'm just laying everything on the table since we haven't seen anyone like this back...

Haven't seen a MC fan say we would win either. Some SP fans are picking us on this thread. I believe the first pick on here was GCA +6. All I can say is you better be in shape and have some speed on the edges.

NOBODY from GCA thinks that we will beat MC "bad". Zeman is a great back, as advertised. He is BIG, FAST, and has great vision from what I've seen. I've only watched a small portion of film, but right now....it will take our best game to win.

Didn't y'all lose a stud rb to injury this year? I though I saw that somewhere. Both teams are in the semis so I expect a four qtr game. Grace has been here before so they know what they are doing. Y'all have a great coach and expect to win. Y'all have been more battle tested than us but not sure it matters at this point. I expect our boys will be well prepared for this one as will grace.

Looking over the regular season schedule for Marion county. Yall didn't play a single team with a winning record until playoffs. I'll be especially interested to watch the 7-0 win over Chattanooga central I think. Apparently they are able to contain this big back. Are they a bigger classification or just really good at 6-6?

Sequatchie County contained Zeman but the other back is what hurt us. Zeman got yards but not like he has been getting.

Sequatchie County contained Zeman but the other back is what hurt us. Zeman got yards but not like he has been getting.

SC did a good job. Held Blake to 99 yds and 1 TD on 8 carries I think. He had a 35 yd TD catch for a TD as well. He was our decoy that night though. QB rushed for 109 yds and passed for 78 I believe. The one back we were trying to get going in the season had 149 rushing and 2 TDs I believe. Blake was out in the 3rd qtr. Game was in hand no sense in getting him hurt.

He ended up back yesterday at UAB. Watched them play marshall was a good visit.going to louisville in dec. They liked the film on him and asked him up. Very glad yall won friday nite. Logan told blake he cld start at marshall at full back. Just hope he someone gives him a chance.seen some really good players this year but blake still best I have seen

Didn't y'all lose a stud rb to injury this year? I though I saw that somewhere. Both teams are in the semis so I expect a four qtr game. Grace has been here before so they know what they are doing. Y'all have a great coach and expect to win. Y'all have been more battle tested than us but not sure it matters at this point. I expect our boys will be well prepared for this one as will grace.

He suited up Friday night good to see him in pads again!

He ended up back yesterday at UAB. Watched them play marshall was a good visit.going to louisville in dec. They liked the film on him and asked him up. Very glad yall won friday nite. Logan told blake he cld start at marshall at full back. Just hope he someone gives him a chance.seen some really good players this year but blake still best I have seen

Did you hear the Alabama board of Governors sounds like they'll end the UAB program at the end of the season.