State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Guest Fall101

I trashed talked the whole week Oneida played Grace. It was all in good fun, because I honestly thought Oneida had a chance. Well I learned pretty quick Grace was the real deal. Let me tell y'all people who think Marion is world beaters and your running back will run all over Grace. It's not goin to happen and if Marion doesn't play their BEST game then Grace will be holdin up that gold ball! I haven't seen Marion play, but based on the way Grace is playin right now it's gonna take a great team to stop them! I can't believe I am sayin this but I give credit where credit is due and Grace is the real deal!!

I trashed talked the whole week Oneida played Grace. It was all in good fun, because I honestly thought Oneida had a chance. Well I learned pretty quick Grace was the real deal. Let me tell y'all people who think Marion is world beaters and your running back will run all over Grace. It's not goin to happen and if Marion doesn't play their BEST game then Grace will be holdin up that gold ball! I haven't seen Marion play, but based on the way Grace is playin right now it's gonna take a great team to stop them! I can't believe I am sayin this but I give credit where credit is due and Grace is the real deal!!

As it should be in the semis, correct? Whichever team plays better should move on. Both teams are deserving of being where they are.

We dont think Marion ARE world beaters, first of all..we can be beat no question about that.This will be a great matchup. Second I like how you honestly admit you have never watched Marion play but youre already putting a gold ball in their hands because they beat Oneida..putting the cart before the horse?? West doesnt stand a chance? It won't be our back it will be our backs that make plays

Guest Fall101

We dont think Marion ARE world beaters, first of all..we can be beat no question about that.This will be a great matchup. Second I like how you honestly admit you have never watched Marion play but youre already putting a gold ball in their hands because they beat Oneida..putting the cart before the horse?? West doesnt stand a chance? It won't be our back it will be our backs that make plays

I said IF Marion doesn't play their best game then yes Grace will win and I see them raisin that gold ball. I am an Oneida fan and honestly dislike Grace but after what I saw Friday night it's gonna take a very very good team to beat them!

Don't remember anyone saying that mc was world beaters or that Zeman would run all over them, but he is hard to stop. Usually teams can take away the inside or the outside. Likewise, I would say if grace doesn't play their best game that they will be sent home as well.

Don't remember anyone saying that mc was world beaters or that Zeman would run all over them, but he is hard to stop. Usually teams can take away the inside or the outside. Likewise, I would say if grace doesn't play their best game that they will be sent home as well.