4A Semi Finals: Pearl Cohn vs Trezevant

footballguru26

So is the team from the same area or do kids come to Pearl to play football? I heard kids from all over can go to magnet schools. Oan how can I watch highlights of Vaughn?

No different then other schools. 90% of the kids that go to PC is Zoned but lose some kids to the private schools and other metro schools. I posted his highlights from the beginning of the season in a post a page or two back.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a reason why King doesn't have its own football program? They are AA in basketball right? So plenty of potential players.

Yes they have a basketball program/Track but as far as football the kids are no into as much. They're all about there books over there. Theres about 3 high schools here who dont have a FB team and they mix them in with other schools "The few that do play" If they wanted to start a football team they wouldn't have enough players. Maybe a 7 on 7 team Edited by FBfan26

Just because you couldn't see the obvious Bias of the refs doesn't mean it didn't exist. I saw what he saw. I wish his kids could have held their emotions in check better however I remember feeling cheated by Refs as a 14-18 y/o. I understood where those emotions were coming from. 

Teli could have stopped it and didn't

I understand where you are coming from barb. But. I do think Teli was held accountable for the foolishness that evening and Trezevant & him paid the price for it. 

We played basically this same team last year at home in the semi's. They were nothing but pure class during and after the game. It was a slobberknocker that came down to the wire. They never lost composure and were highly respectable after the game. Coaches, players, and the few fans that were with them.

Pearl has a great team. They deserve to be in the semi's. No doubt. But Trezevant will rock you with speed at every position. Pearl has the size advantage but Trez will fill the gaps with that speed. And they wrap up. It's gonna be a great game.

Now the winner gets Fulton and becomes the proud owner of a Silver Ball. Having seen all three there is one thing that is certain. Fulton is on a level all by themselves.  There will be a running clock regardless of who's the victim... :ugeek: