Boyd Buchanan 2015

reaction

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy he went to middle tennessee for the prep extra combine and place as one of the highest lineman at the camp. They took only so mant kids to Pitt. it wasnt for any school specificaly. There were 200-300 kids at this combine. He is trying real hard to be a better ball player all around. He has been to several other small school camps this summer also, Carson Newman was a week long camp he went too. He also went to a few of UT's camps. I for one am extremely happy of the way he is turning his attitude around.

I garuntee you I talked to this man at Ronnies red eye and he said if that Morgan boy can get in at that Pittsburg college that when he finished he could get on that Tomlin mans team. You think im joking but im not.

To all of you Boyd fans please have a good and safe day traveling to Bobcat land, and safe travels home. We look forward to the scrimmage tonight. We hope both teams stay injury free..

Thanks - I have not been to Oliver Springs in 25 years. What is your go to Mexican restaurant close to the school?