Blue Cross Bowl: Ravenwood vs Maryville

BigDave1967

That would be something for them to score 30+. You do not have to be scared. You sit in the stands and have nothing to dot with the outcome. Ravenwood will be a good challenge. Still to early to make intelligent picks.

It was a joke, anyway, point on the defense is taken, 24-21 or 27-24 maybe.....

Sorry, but last years Ravenwood team was all hyped when they played Blackman and it was like 50-0 in the first half.

I wouldnt be suprised if Maryville has a running clock before the RW defensive coordinator figures out whats going on.

Maryville 45 Ravenwood 10[/quote

I think everyones gunna get another supprise like Da Haven did! It's gunna be a better game than everyones expecting! The Ravens are very well balanced and very well coached! And I'm not saying in no certain terms that their better coached than Maryville I would never open up that can of worms! Lol! But that's why they play the games!

Please connect the dots for me on why last year means anything to this year... And that game against Blackman means anything about this game with Maryville ? Also who has hyped Ravenwood ??? I haven't seen it Just curious ???

Sorry, but last years Ravenwood team was all hyped when they played Blackman and it was like 50-0 in the first half.

I wouldnt be suprised if Maryville has a running clock before the RW defensive coordinator figures out whats going on.

Maryville 45 Ravenwood 10

All credit goes to Ravenwood, but i believe Maryville whens it all this year. Maryville has one of its best defenses they have had. Ravenwood has a nice balanced offense sort of reminds me of sevier county, but id say Ravenwoods offense is better at all positions besides qb. Now Ravenwoods defense has played great this year and i heard coach hester talk about his denfese and how they play. There defense actually reminds me of how maryville defense plays most years. They are not the biggest or the fastest but they play gap assignment and as one unit. With all that said i believe maryville whens 34-17 i think maryville will force Ravenwood to pass and the qb throws 2 picks. Still the game must be played cause anything can happen especially when its the championship those boys have so much emotion and adrenline running through them when they step on that field. Hope for an exciting injury free game and lets go rebels