Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

Marion has showed some exotic blitzes this season.

I agree on the blitz schemes .I have said in several posts MC plays a very hard defensive scheme for highschoolers,and the football IQ is super high thru your entire rooster!!! #7 plays safety also and several times went toe to toe with Ross Burchom on the edge.He is a whopping 6'5 and 215 lbs yet we found a a way to stop his run.That being said he lit us up un the pass game , dangit thats a big boy with soft hands and speed!

I love it Rik lol we could be the pee puddles ,my kids joke all the time I hear once a day daddy really. phs golden tide with a giant yellow wave as the mascot !!! Idk we are in tenn you guys could be the Marion methlab boys!!! Just a joke no one have a heart attack pls and ty!!!!!

Edited by peabodypride

I love it Rik lol we could be the pee puddles ,my kids joke all the time I hear once a day daddy really. phs golden tide with a giant yellow wave as the mascot !!! Idk we are in tenn you guys could be the Marion methlab boys!!! Just a joke no one have a heart attack pls and ty!!!!!

I think a school in the Tri-Cities are has already jumped on that bandwagon

I would venture to say that it will be a little harder to tackle a 5'9 225lb running back than it is a 6'5 215 one. That's not taking anything from him, but it's a whole lot lower center of gravity. You know we are in the methlab capital of the world right? That was funny, but our neighbors in Grundy county would get that nickname over us, by the way, why do you think we play with such energy.........lol

I would venture to say that it will be a little harder to tackle a 5'9 225lb running back than it is a 6'5 215 one. That's not taking anything from him, but it's a whole lot lower center of gravity. You know we are in the methlab capital of the world right? That was funny, but our neighbors in Grundy county would get that nickname over us, by the way, why do you think we play with such energy.........lol

I agree that low center of gravity will be a load to get to the turf.How do you see the final score me I feel sure it will be no more than a 7 point spread! I believe this simply put because I have not seen any thing remotely looking like the abilty to say or spell the word quit from our teams!