Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

I will say for PHS sake I am glad the game is at Tn Tech the artificial turf isnt effected by the rain as much!Might be rainy but at least I wont have to sit thru ice pellets mixed with rain and freezing wind gusts,watched UC last year man was that miserable weather!!!Roll Tide Roll

Sounds like this year's MC vs SP. Felt like 30 mph wind gust with a monsoon of sleet and rain. It finally let up when the lights came back on after the half.

Crazy cold but a great Halloween night.

Difference in this game may be Peaboyy's ability to throw the ball and the elusiveness of the QB. Marion Co is very good at stopping the run but may be prone to give up a big play. If Marion Co can churn out 1st downs and keep the ball,they have a shot,if not ,it could get ugly. 2a, 3a and 5a will be fun games, not so sure about the other three. I see potential for some mismatches. 

As a whole I believe the title games from top to bottom are better than in years past, and not saying they will win but I believe Ravenwood plays Maryville close, they are better than most people realize.....

All do respect to Coalfield, I say UC is just superior to them, this is the only clear mismatch IMO.....

Shhhhhhhhhhh do you here that?????

ITS COMING!! Listen closely......There it is......Somebody is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!!!!

🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃

Edited by TrainTracks

ITS COMING!! Listen closely......There it is......Somebody is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!!!!

Am I the only person confused by this post???

🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃

Sounds like this year's MC vs SP. Felt like 30 mph wind gust with a monsoon of sleet and rain. It finally let up when the lights came back on after the half.

At least it wont be freezing!!! Made the trip to the sporting good store for rain suits!!!! No black and gold ones though dag nabbit!! Roll Tide Roll

Crazy cold but a great Halloween night.

Am I the only person confused by this post???

🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃

Was on a earlier thread this year with this traintrack garbage not from MC lmbo