Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

Truth I hate to agree but I must! Your coach has the kids running a tough D to learn and they execute! Your only prob is if and only if we shut down the ztrain as hes reffered to, u have any other offense??? Not saying it to be a jerk but he is so succsesful what happens if hes not!Roll Tide Roll

Thats not the only offense we have lmbo

We are not a passing team, if we have to throw more than likely we will lose. We have some other backs that we use but Zeman is our bell cow so if you stop him you will win. That being said he is the horse That we rode to the ball and no one has stopped him for four qtrs yet so good luck with that. Our margin for error is small in this game. We all know that our defense will be stretched and stressed in this game because we haven't seen the type of athletes that you guys will throw at us.

MC is the underdog in this one. I don't mind it one bit.

There was a commercial awhile back that has been around and it talks about underdogs I'll share.

Here's the thing that makes life so interesting: The Theory of Evolution claims that "only the strong shall survive." Maybe so, maybe so. But the Theory of Competition says "just because they're the strong doesn't mean they can't get their butts kicked." That's right. See, what every long-shot, come-from-behind underdog will tell you is this: The other guy may in fact be the favorite; the odds may be stacked against you. Fair enough ... But what the odds don't know is this isn't a math test. This is a completely different kind of test. One where passion has a funny way of trumping logic. So before you step up to the starting line, before the whistle blows and the clock starts ticking, just remember: out here, the results don't always add up. No matter what the stats may say and the experts may think and the commentators may have predicted, when the race is on, all bets are off. Don't be surprised if someone decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling "uncle". And then suddenly, as the old saying goes, "We got ourselves a ball game."

We are not a passing team, if we have to throw more than likely we will lose. We have some other backs that we use but Zeman is our bell cow so if you stop him you will win. That being said he is the horse That we rode to the ball and no one has stopped him for four qtrs yet so good luck with that. Our margin for error is small in this game. We all know that our defense will be stretched and stressed in this game because we haven't seen the type of athletes that you guys will throw at us.

I dont believe he can be Stopped maybe contained enough hopefully!