Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

How bad are the QBs you guys at MC are used to facing?Honestly that Zeeman kids got some wheels and is a amazing athlete however who was Troudale throwing it too look like Zeeman was intended reciever! I have asked this question and no one will answer! How is your pass defense overall? I know our Tidemen will have their work cut out for us.You will be the best running team we have seen other than UC,we will be the most versitile you have I truely believe.Prays for a competitive injury free battle!!!!

Try to not pay too much attention to some people on here. Sound like kids to me. We haven't faced a qb like Peabodys. There was a receiver behind Zeman but actually pressure on the QB caused a bad throw. Trousdale's qb was a pretty good kid but with a rb like Harper he was going to get it 95% of the time. Looking forward to a good game Saturday and don't let a few people on here diminish what MC really is. We are a good community and respect what Peabody has done to get to the state championship. We know you are very proud of your kids just like we are.

maybe it's just me but that ADAMSVILLE video we seen truth looked as if ADAMSVILLE was slow and the only kid that could tackle was #17 their safety. It's okay. I like being the under dog

We were alot bigger , but we ain't slow! #17 4.6 , #9 4.5, 18 and 11 and 32 are all sub 4.7 ! Peobaody was the fastest overall team we've seen ! Not just strait line speed ! Like jack rabbits !

Never miss, haven't in many moons.  And I seen a lot of moons.  Seriously I think this will be a great game and I am looking forward to it. Very intriguing matchup, yall remind me of Pittsburg.  We aint too fond of them fellers by the way.

Right I am sure it will be a great game.I lookat the contrast in the teams and it will be fun!! I think this will be the best game outta them all I see this as no more than a 7 point game either way!!!!

We were alot bigger , but we ain't slow! #17 4.6 , #9 4.5, 18 and 11 and 32 are all sub 4.7 ! Peobaody was the fastest overall team we've seen ! Not just strait line speed ! Like jack rabbits !

I watched video of you guys and TCA throughout the year because I felt like if we were fortunate enough to make it, that it would be one of you two teams. From what I saw you guys were one of the best teams I have seen in a while. I actually thought in a rematch you would beat TCA. Peabody making it shows what kind of team they are.

I told em Rage 17 is the best kid ive ever seen on the field,Irons is quick you guys were big and fast .I dont think the east understands between you and TCA exactly what we had to do to get here ,in my opinion you are a class act .As I said in this thread earlier We are proud to rep you!

How bad are the QBs you guys at MC are used to facing?Honestly that Zeeman kids got some wheels and is a amazing athlete however who was Troudale throwing it too look like Zeeman was intended reciever! I have asked this question and no one will answer! How is your pass defense overall? I know our Tidemen will have their work cut out for us.You will be the best running team we have seen other than UC,we will be the most versitile you have I truely believe.Prays for a competitive injury free battle!!!!

All jokes aside it isn't horrible but it is our weaker spot because no one throws that much on this side of the state. Not bad I say, but with the Peabody athletes it may look a lot worse Saturday, hopefully it floods. We are coached really well so the kids are usually in pretty good position. On that pick they were trying to get in field goal range. It was the last play of the half. We aren't real impressive but are a hard working, tight knit group that will try to knock your helmet off and then help you up and pat you on the helmet.

I am amazed at how poor Aville tackled on this play. Too bad there is no video of BZ's pick 6 the other night.

Unfortunately we play some younger guys in kick off and we had been squibing short ! That kick got away from out kicker and they got a good block ! For some reason they were tryin to strip him instead of tackle him ! It was hard to watch !