Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

I agree that low center of gravity will be a load to get to the turf.How do you see the final score me I feel sure it will be no more than a 7 point spread! I believe this simply put because I have not seen any thing remotely looking like the abilty to say or spell the word quit from our teams!

Ain't never been a horse that couldn't be rode  and never been a man that couldn't be throwed.

Difference in this game may be Peaboyy's ability to throw the ball and the elusiveness of the QB. Marion Co is very good at stopping the run but may be prone to give up a big play. If Marion Co can churn out 1st downs and keep the ball,they have a shot,if not ,it could get ugly. 2a, 3a and 5a will be fun games, not so sure about the other three. I see potential for some mismatches. 

Difference in this game may be Peaboyy's ability to throw the ball and the elusiveness of the QB. Marion Co is very good at stopping the run but may be prone to give up a big play. If Marion Co can churn out 1st downs and keep the ball,they have a shot,if not ,it could get ugly. 2a, 3a and 5a will be fun games, not so sure about the other three. I see potential for some mismatches.

+1

We have a on point pass game most of the time ,however we had four or five screen passes thrown at the feet of #5 against Aville,sure hope we as a team can eliminate the small mistakes I dont think MC is the type of team we wanna get far behind too.The truth is watch our game vs Mckenzie if you want a true gage of our first off the season ability to the playoffs huge difference folks!!!

I agree that low center of gravity will be a load to get to the turf.How do you see the final score me I feel sure it will be no more than a 7 point spread! I believe this simply put because I have not seen any thing remotely looking like the abilty to say or spell the word quit from our teams!

I get more confident by the week but I feel we have to play a more perfect game than you guys do with your athletes. Our margin of error is way smaller. If we turn it over it could get ugly and if we can't get any stops and it's a high scoring game then advantage Peabody. I don't think we will beat you guys by more than a td, but at the same time y'all could easily beat us by more than that. I say all that to say this, nothing surprises me with these boys. After all they have been thru I won't be at all surprised if we hoist the gold ball. I like our chances a lot better with an 80% chance of rain.

We have a on point pass game most of the time ,however we had four or five screen passes thrown at the feet of #5 against Aville,sure hope we as a team can eliminate the small mistakes I dont think MC is the type of team we wanna get far behind too.The truth is watch our game vs Mckenzie if you want a true gage of our first off the season ability to the playoffs huge difference folks!!!

That is exactly why both teams are in this game. The never quit improving all year, always getting better. As Ken Colquette told us one year on a chalk board, he drawed a graph, he said the team that continues the steady climb up, getting better, and never flat lines or regresses, are the teams left standing at the end. So here we are......

Edited by 5thquarter

That is exactly why both teams are in this game. The never quit improving all year, always getting better. As Ken Colquette told us one year on a chalk board, he drawed a graph, he said the team that continues the steady climb up, getting better, and never flat lines or regresses, are the teams left standing at the end. So here we are......