Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

Right now only #57 committed  to MTSU 6'5 275 OL/DL .. bad hamstring didnt play alot Sat .. dont know who looking at #21 .. #27, #8 are a couple some colleges are looking at .. Trezevant should have quite a few also .. specimens on that defense .. let me clear up one thing .. noone at Fulton or Fulton fans really think they were actually were nationally ranked ... there are so many better teams in Ga, Fla, Texas etc ... they were ranked because of point differentials and thise type stories .. most of Fultons points this season were scored in 1st and 2nd Qtrs , punt returns, KO return , Int return , 1 play runs or passes .. offense had some games where they didnt click very well .. but they would be so far ahead that the subs played 2nd halfs of all the mercy rule games ... heck the 3rd string TB was leading rusher half way thru season .. I think Trezevant defense and Fulton defense definately in top 3 or 4 in state regardless of class. Good Luck ..looks like you guys loose alot .. # 5 again was a stud ..

I think #27 and 8 should definately get some looks

I gotcha. The "hill folk" comment was being used as a stereotype earlier in the thread by a fan from Memphis saying ppl "hill folk" in knoxville don't know what some of these kids in Memphis go through. That's like me saying since Milan is in west tn then I think you are "hood". What alot of ppl don't know is that Fulton isn't in the safest area in knoxville.

I clearly stated that east tn people are from the hills. Never referred to them as hill folk. And it was not a stereotype. Why do u want to make it one? Just stating the geographical distance and difference. I have been to Knox several times and it is in the hills lol. Maybe not the mountains but definately the hills, compared to someone who lives in the plains of the west. Why do u consider it offensive to live in the hills?

I clearly stated that east tn people are from the hills. Never referred to them as hill folk. And it was not a stereotype. Why do u want to make it one? Just stating the geographical distance and difference. I have been to Knox several times and it is in the hills lol. Maybe not the mountains but definately the hills, compared to someone who lives in the plains of the west. Why do u consider it offensive to live in the hills?

So your telling me that you think Fulton comes from the hills? You don't know east,tn to well. Knoxville is like the plains of the west from were I was born and raised. I don't find it offensive to live in the hills ( wouldn't want to be raised any were else) but I live in knoxville not the hills now. When you tell someone you live in knoxville you never here "oh you live in the hills"

I think #27 and 8 should definately get some looks

8 holds the most d1 offers on the team they are fcs though if I am not mistaken... Western Carolina UTC AP Campbell ETSU UT Martin and a couple others... 27 has been getting recruited heavily by Louisville and 21 is on the radar at Illinois but like I said earlier he needs that 18 on the ACT... 1 is also a big time prospect with U.S. but he is only a junior but also has multiple fcs offers... Our players don't get rectuited hard enough because the team has been so good these last few years and it looks too easy on film plus a lot of our players don't have the "size" it's a shame I know for certain that they are easily C USA and Sun belt and American conference players... Some are even PAC 12 and ACC caliber our boys can ball and they not getting the love that they should...

8 holds the most d1 offers on the team they are fcs though if I am not mistaken... Western Carolina UTC AP Campbell ETSU UT Martin and a couple others... 27 has been getting recruited heavily by Louisville and 21 is on the radar at Illinois but like I said earlier he needs that 18 on the ACT... 1 is also a big time prospect with U.S. but he is only a junior but also has multiple fcs offers... Our players don't get rectuited hard enough because the team has been so good these last few years and it looks too easy on film plus a lot of our players don't have the "size" it's a shame I know for certain that they are easily C USA and Sun belt and American conference players... Some are even PAC 12 and ACC caliber our boys can ball and they not getting the love that they should...

As I'm finding out with Catholic, that you have to market your kids.  I've sent video to schools (on my son and daughter) and we went to camps to get them looks.  We've heard from a few FBS schools and quite a few FCS schools, but they won't offer till he goes to their camps. Those camps are very expensive so we narrowed it down to the 3 schools that have expressed the most interest (ironically it's schools with very high academic standings and very little winning percentages) I've sent so many videos on my daughter I feel like Steven Spielberg lol.

As I'm finding out with Catholic, that you have to market your kids. I've sent video to schools (on my son and daughter) and we went to camps to get them looks. We've heard from a few FBS schools and quite a few FCS schools, but they won't offer till he goes to their camps. Those camps are very expensive so we narrowed it down to the 3 schools that have expressed the most interest (ironically it's schools with very high academic standings and very little winning percentages) I've sent so many videos on my daughter I feel like Steven Spielberg lol.

Lol that's crazy but it's the truth... We need to get the knoxville area more heavily recruited and it's parents like you that help that cause... I hope both of your kids do very well and make it to the next level...

Lol that's crazy but it's the truth... We need to get the knoxville area more heavily recruited and it's parents like you that help that cause... I hope both of your kids do very well and make it to the next level...

I have friends who coach college basketball and I try to get the word out on as many kids as I can. Todd Kelly and Devin Driscoll are trying to get kids exposure in football with the 7-on-7.

Edited by QSouth89

To all you PA haterz out there, you are out numbered lets get that straight! ! I don't hate no team on this post. I like to stir the pot and keep these Champions heads inflated. I call it how I see it with no filter just like you talk about my Owls. I leave the jock riding to the fans and admirers and the peace keepers. I speak truth to power and I am right most of the time in my opinions. I balance the talk on here. You can have a yes man to stroke your ego and someone who keeps it real. PA keeps it real.#LOP

Say what you want about my Mighty Owls we are a playoff team every year and have been as far as the semis twice. So we are not strangers to a winning program. And we got some studs at the next level as well as some on the way so no shame over here. No gold ball. ..YET. .. But we put PLENTY kids in college and the NFL and prepare them to be productive citizens .. #LOP #GOOWLS

So your telling me that you think Fulton comes from the hills? You don't know east,tn to well. Knoxville is like the plains of the west from were I was born and raised. I don't find it offensive to live in the hills ( wouldn't want to be raised any were else) but I live in knoxville not the hills now. When you tell someone you live in knoxville you never here "oh you live in the hills"

Seriously, are u telling me that Kox, tn is not in the hills? What do you call all that elevating land you go up through to get UP to Knox when driving in from the west lol ummmmm is UT not rocky top? The geography is clearly different from the west. Knox and Fulton are in the elevated hills of Tn. Btw I've been to Fulton before