Blue Cross Bowl: Knox West vs Hillsboro

BigDave1967

Congrats to WH4L and Merit! Extremely happy for you guys! So many times I wanted to pick the Rebels but didn't wanna jinx it! Scott Cummings and company have done a great job! Really couldn't be happier for you guys!!! #EAD

Thanks knox - we have the 5A you need to bring home the 4A and Maryville needs to finish it off for East Tennessee. Historic night for the Rebels.

And I will say it, Hillsboro is awfull. Perry didn't to anything and Phillips was non existent

I would congratulate West on their win. It was well deserved. Now to address this post, Hillsboro is anything but awful considering the game they were playing in. Perry did plenty but as always, it takes 11 men every play and one player can't do it all. West had the better team and game plan. On any given Friday night that could easily change and being in the state championship is enough said. Anything else borders arrogance and unsportsmanlike conduct. 15 yard penalty buddy!

Did your dad play for Bobby Dodd,Bud Carson,Pepper Rodgers or Bill Curry? Cottrell will be another Zack Laskey

Zack Laskey is like a 240 pd FB, Cottrell will be a wing (pitch guy) in that triple option, if not a slot receiver, several spots they could use him, fits perfect for their scheme.....