Blue Cross Bowl: Knox West vs Hillsboro

BigDave1967

I agree that West would have won that game reguardless of te weather, the better team won, but what in the worl is the comment sayin that Hillsboro is aweful? I mean good greif give credit to your team on a great year and their team as well, they were 14-0 coming in and were playing in te 5A State Championship in which they lost to a better team, does not make them Awful, because if you consider tem Awful than what does that say about your team? I mean think about it, they led you at one point 6-0 after you had the ball a few times and it was a 1 score game at te half, not a very bright or thought out comment that makes you look just plain stupid. West would have won this game 9 out of 10 times in any weather condition but it is because West was a solid team this year deserving of the win, not because the compition was not up to par. Congrats once again to Merritt and WH4L as they are the type of fans that deserve wins like this and I always enjoy sharing te boards with the likes of good fans, Also congrats on a good Hillsboro team on a good season as well

This night, Knox West deserved to win. Both excellent teams. The weather favored a run oriented offense and the Hillsboro offense I would say is balanced 50-50 run to pass. The weather is not an excuse. You have to play with the given conditions. #5 this night was by far the best player on the field. Very impressive. I would love to see these teams play again on a dry fast field.

Congrats to the Rebels on a game well played AND to the Burros. Both are impressive teams.

This is probably one of the worst statements I've seen on coacht. Such a lack of sportsmanship, character and pride. Hillsboro won 14 games. Was Alcoa awful because they didn't even score? I think not.

Obviously this does not represent the feelings of West fans. We sometimes take for granted the work it takes to get to the finals. This group was special. But they were able to get here not only based upon their work, but the ground work laid by many classes and great players that came before them. Hillsboro is a great team loaded with talent. I'm just glad that we were up to the task last night. I think trip may have just forgotten the lean years.

I agree that West would have won that game reguardless of te weather, the better team won, but what in the worl is the comment sayin that Hillsboro is aweful? I mean good greif give credit to your team on a great year and their team as well, they were 14-0 coming in and were playing in te 5A State Championship in which they lost to a better team, does not make them Awful, because if you consider tem Awful than what does that say about your team? I mean think about it, they led you at one point 6-0 after you had the ball a few times and it was a 1 score game at te half, not a very bright or thought out comment that makes you look just plain stupid. West would have won this game 9 out of 10 times in any weather condition but it is because West was a solid team this year deserving of the win, not because the compition was not up to par. Congrats once again to Merritt and WH4L as they are the type of fans that deserve wins like this and I always enjoy sharing te boards with the likes of good fans, Also congrats on a good Hillsboro team on a good season as well

Thank you Mav always enjoy talking football with you as well. Hope you and ur family have a happy holidays.

Sometimes, we just need to keep it all in perspective...

http://www.wsmv.com/story/27560589/football-team-rallies-around-player-who-lost-mother

My goodness!! God bless this young man and his family.... Can't imagine!

Wanna give Hillsboro a huge CONGRATS! You guys earned your way to the state title game! No shame whatsoever! Happy for your team and the community!