GCA 2015

gcapride

Pride Central people are talking on the regular football board and wondering how the Kirby kid got eligible at GCA after starting for them the last 2 years. Is this another deal where you guys hired his dad. If so, this type of thing has been quite a blessing for you guys over the past several years. Whatever the case ,I'm sure you got a fine kid, and sounds like a dang good player. Does he play any other sports.

Pride Central people are talking on the regular football board and wondering how the Kirby kid got eligible at GCA after starting for them the last 2 years. Is this another deal where you guys hired his dad. If so, this type of thing has been quite a blessing for you guys over the past several years. Whatever the case ,I'm sure you got a fine kid, and sounds like a dang good player. Does he play any other sports.

pujo's meddlin!I love it.Wont get nothing by that old dog.HAHA.Pride looks like you got some splainin to do also.

We didn't hire any of his family members. The only thing I know is that he was cleared by TSSAA and declared eligible to play. Trust me, the admin and coaching staff leaves no stone unturned when dealing with eligibility. Nice try though. And I'm glad to hear that Central is talking about it, means he must be a pretty good player. Looking forward to watching this edition of the Rams.

We didn't hire any of his family members. The only thing I know is that he was cleared by TSSAA and declared eligible to play. Trust me, the admin and coaching staff leaves no stone unturned when dealing with eligibility. Nice try though. And I'm glad to hear that Central is talking about it, means he must be a pretty good player. Looking forward to watching this edition of the Rams.

Didn't know what happened. just figured it would be hard  to get eligible without something different.I know the people at central are scratching their heads.

Shoot I even heard you lost a couple of Brothers to Knox Catholic. Gotta watch those private schools ,they'll sneak in and get you're players in a heartbeat.

Shoot I even heard you lost a couple of Brothers to Knox Catholic. Gotta watch those private schools ,they'll sneak in and get you're players in a heartbeat.

Yes, we lost a couple of good ones to the shamrocks. Not sure why a Baptist transfers to a Catholic school. Those always leave me scratching my head.

Yes, we lost a couple of good ones to the shamrocks. Not sure why a Baptist transfers to a Catholic school. Those always leave me scratching my head.

I'm sure both those kids would have been studs, Seems like Catholic has been hard at it . They may be the hated team in that area.