GCA 2015

gcapride

Pride said their last scrimmage was 2 hours away. Don't have a clue who or where they play. Only thing I know is they have several new transfers,they should be loaded.

Scrimmaged TN High, just didn't want you over there nosing around trying to keep some of our kids from getting back on the bus. I wasn't there, but I understand we got beat by the Vikings. As far as the transfers go, I think we only have 3. Low number, but I believe they are good ones. 2 should play a lot, 1 should help in the future. I agree that we are loaded, but it's not due to transfers.

Scrimmaged TN High, just didn't want you over there nosing around trying to keep some of our kids from getting back on the bus. I wasn't there, but I understand we got beat by the Vikings. As far as the transfers go, I think we only have 3. Low number, but I believe they are good ones. 2 should play a lot, 1 should help in the future. I agree that we are loaded, but it's not due to transfers.

2 starting transfers sure don,t hurt matters. How many do you usually get. And yes its all due to transfers, maybe not this year but I'm sure several of the starters have come since 7th grade. If you only played the kids who has been at Grace from day 1 ,you would get killed every game. I saw the team when they were like that. Like it or not,thats exactly  how you cats built you're whole sports program. 

And I hope they keep coming. Kids want to play for a winning team. If they come in 6th or 7th grade, you don't have a clue if they are going to be a factor in HS football. They don't even have hair at that point. You're grasping at air and getting a handful of nothing on that one. We play by the rules set by the TSSAA. Us "cats" are going deep again this year. If you make it far enough, we'll play on our field this time.