Hampton 2015

dogtruth

This may also have something to do with the new principal there hear their going to focus more on education and a little less about sports,from what I hear he's been caught sleeping in class a time or two by some higher ups. I would hate it for the kids but it may be a blessing in disguise,I would love to see a little more stability in the sports programs there.find some good coaches that will stay for the long haul. While I'm on the subject I don't understand how these kids can spend their whole life playing in the roan mtn youth club then when they get to jr high or even high school just leave I know some parents say it's for the better education but come on now we all know you get out of it what you put into it,parents think that little Johnny or Little Sally is going to get a full ride to the university of wherever. Just think how much better of a team they would have if they all stuck together. I will even go as far as to say I get it if the school doesn't offer a sport or band or any activity that the child wants to take part in.

This may also have something to do with the new principal there hear their going to focus more on education and a little less about sports,from what I hear he's been caught sleeping in class a time or two by some higher ups. I would hate it for the kids but it may be a blessing in disguise,I would love to see a little more stability in the sports programs there.find some good coaches that will stay for the long haul. While I'm on the subject I don't understand how these kids can spend their whole life playing in the roan mtn youth club then when they get to jr high or even high school just leave I know some parents say it's for the better education but come on now we all know you get out of it what you put into it,parents think that little Johnny or Little Sally is going to get a full ride to the university of wherever. Just think how much better of a team they would have if they all stuck together. I will even go as far as to say I get it if the school doesn't offer a sport or band or any activity that the child wants to take part in.

Cloudland has went through several coaches and several good players have transferred over the last 10 years.. I agree they need some stability.

I'm waiting for returned phone calls...Getting info on this certain subject is a lil tougher than usual...Awful tight lipped in the big city

This could be a VERY bad day for Cloudland football. You have to feel bad for the few kids who  want to play. I can see why the coach would want to leave but the timing couldn't be any worse.

I couldn't imagine being in their shoes nor the shoes of their parents!

I know its a common belief that HHS fans want to see Cloudland down and out...I don't believe that to be the case...I for one want them healthy and full speed...even successful...well, until they play us!

Their kids are no different than ours, hate to see the kids thrown to the wolves. But I'm not sure many people understands how tough a job Cloudland is, The proof would be the turnover of coaches over the years, its a revolving door. The funny thing is ,Cloudland is really weak in baseball and no one really cares, The coach don't seem to have any problems. Its weird.