Hampton 2015

dogtruth

I'm on it. First it's weak opponents, next thing you know they will want to start handing out participation trophies....when will it end???

Actually we don't care who we scrimmage, we've dominated both teams so far but we still see plenty of mistakes to correct in practice.  Fixing flaws is what the preseason is for. 

Gonna be a tough road for lander football from here on out. I haven't been posting much. Been working hard with my girls on their basketball skills and academics. Their grandparents have taken over the girls youth club program. The next 5 years will be exciting around here. I hate it for the football team but I think the overall future of cloudland high has turned the corner toward positive things. I wish Pittman the best in his future. I hope his work ethic will improve in future jobs. In my eyes, that's what hurt him most. Football teams need a general that will work the snot out of his team and himself. The whole personality of the lander team has been going south for some time.

i have to agree from what I've seen There's not much work ethic there but I really don't think he ever wanted to be the head coach he was applying for an assistant position and they give him the head coach job. I hate it for the kids but this could be a positive once he's gone if they get the right person. Good luck to your girls this b ball season

I'm good, thought I was being nice. I do think this team will be prepared for whatever. May not win um all but we'll give it a heck of a try.

From everything you and my other buddy has said, I would be surprised if you didn't win all of your regular season games. GP will be a great game.

From everything you and my other buddy has said, I would be surprised if you didn't win all of your regular season games. GP will be a great game.

Can't never tell what might happen on any given Friday night,but we should have a chance with any team on the schedule. Its tempting to talk GP and that should be a good one but our whole attention is on Avery. It also looks like you guys could end up with 9 or 10 wins. CAK will be the toughest opponent ,don't sound like Webb is the same bunch they,ve been the last few years.

Can't never tell what might happen on any given Friday night,but we should have a chance with any team on the schedule. Its tempting to talk GP and that should be a good one but our whole attention is on Avery. It also looks like you guys could end up with 9 or 10 wins. CAK will be the toughest opponent ,don't sound like Webb is the same bunch they,ve been the last few years.

GCA will handle Webb,you are correct CAK may be the only one to put an L on them.