Hampton 2015

dogtruth

Their QB looks pretty good and backs seemed fast...I judge this as they played Unaka tonight...Unaka did move the ball on Avery fairly easily tho

I just think our Dawgs will be more than ready to play. I feel that this group has an attitude of unfinished business. I think playing Avery is a good thing. Play tough and win rough... Or is it ruff?! Any way!!! GO DAWGS

I just think our Dawgs will be more than ready to play. I feel that this group has an attitude of unfinished business. I think playing Avery is a good thing. Play tough and win rough... Or is it ruff?! Any way!!! GO DAWGS

We have work to do but the attitude is good.

Staying healthy is the biggest concern and nothing we can do about that

Who knows...But we all know what to expect...Press said sometime back that we may finish 2nd because of the sure loss to GP....We shall see

As expected, they're picking GP, although they did say, "Coming off an 8-4 season and moving down to the 3A ranks, Pittman should be tough to handle...if there is a team capable of meeting GP face to face, it's Hampton"

Question about Cloudland, do they really only have 20 kids? That's all that were pictured in the team photo

Edited by HamptonBulldogs1