Hampton 2015

dogtruth

This young man don't just talk it, he LIVES it!! I have spoke with him numerous times this year, and having something bad happen to him at the worst time of his career, and he still handles himself in a Christain manner and gives God praise!! I know that kid was hurting both physically and emotionally, but he still conducted himself like the leader he is and a fine young man! I hope and pray he recovers quickly and look forward to seeing what is in store for him down the road! He is a class act and I love that kid, not only for what a fine young man he is, but for the example he sets!! You and the better half have done very well with all 4 of these young men pal!!

And you have done a great job too dad!!

Hope the underclassmen watched and learned and will be the leaders we need tomorrow.

Hampton fans have been great this weekend but

I am amazed at the number of Marion Co people that have contacted Coby and wished him well...it's all about more than sports

Been a pleasure ,time to throw the ball in the Peach Basket.

Congratulations to all y'all, I know it's tough but nothing to be ashamed of. I know what it's like for a son to lose in the semi's, them Trousdale fellars taught me that lesson in 2008, still a big accomplishment. Hope to see y'all Friday.

And you have done a great job too dad!!

Hope the underclassmen watched and learned and will be the leaders we need tomorrow.

Hampton fans have been great this weekend but

I am amazed at the number of Marion Co people that have contacted Coby and wished him well...it's all about more than sports

Those MC folks get it, great program and community.

just got back from lake weiss, saw score. wow didn't know MC was that good. congrats.Hope ur QB checks out OK. Caught so many crappie sat. my back is out you think I'm kidding I ;m not :mrgreen: Sounds like Hampton will be a load again next year, were coming to ur house next year  bringing a better team  :motorbike:

We should be a hand full as well, got to replace a few really good skill people and a couple of lineman. Just as sure as this bunch works, they'll hold their own quite well. I think we could have at least 3 good teams in region 1.

We should be a hand full as well, got to replace a few really good skill people and a couple of lineman. Just as sure as this bunch works, they'll hold their own quite well. I think we could have at least 3 good teams in region 1.

Congrats Hampton on a great season! We're all proud of how well you represent our region every year.

We will look VERY different next year. We graduate a bunch! Had a really good 9th and 10th grade class this year. They will have to step up and play alot next year. Could be pretty good if they want to work.

GP gets almost everything back they could be hard to handle next year. Hampton loses alot but their younguns got to play so much this year they may not skip a beat! I think SG , HV and SN lose most of their starters as well.

Congrats Hampton on a great season! We're all proud of how well you represent our region every year.

We will look VERY different next year. We graduate a bunch! Had a really good 9th and 10th grade class this year. They will have to step up and play alot next year. Could be pretty good if they want to work.

GP gets almost everything back they could be hard to handle next year. Hampton loses alot but their younguns got to play so much this year they may not skip a beat! I think SG , HV and SN lose most of their starters as well.

HV will be tough.they return a bunch. People don't really understand how many we return. We won;t have a bunch of depth but if we are fortunate enough to stay healthy, We'll be in the conversation for the region. Gonna be tough in the playoffs because those Road runners are gonna be a MESS. I liked that bunch and they have a very classy man in charge.

HV will be tough.they return a bunch. People don't really understand how many we return. We won;t have a bunch of depth but if we are fortunate enough to stay healthy, We'll be in the conversation for the region. Gonna be tough in the playoffs because those Road runners are gonna be a MESS. I liked that bunch and they have a very classy man in charge.

Roadrunners will be scary good.

I plan to ride down and watch then vs a top team next season.

Saw LJ today, he and McClain looked well and healthy.

AE isn't losing but 5 sr. they will be scary.That QB is SEC material all his recievers are coming back everybody basically will be back. With this Head Coach being from AE he will stick around and roadrunners will be tough.