Hampton 2015

dogtruth

Been a pleasure ,time to throw the ball in the Peach Basket.

I guess so...A bit earlier than desired tho.

Has been a pleasure for sure...Guess i start all over next year with boy 3, then you and I go another four years starting 2018? Reckon so, if the Lord wills.

Glad we're gonna continue having good coaching for some time up here

Well back from Illinois for a week and hate to hear about Jones and hope he recovers quick.The Dogs had a great year and I was so hoping they would win it all this year.Pujo and uknoit I'm always pulling for you guys and I know that was a tough loss Friday especially when your best player goes down.Great season Dogs and this team was a classy bunch.

Well back from Illinois for a week and hate to hear about Jones and hope he recovers quick.The Dogs had a great year and I was so hoping they would win it all this year.Pujo and uknoit I'm always pulling for you guys and I know that was a tough loss Friday especially when your best player goes down.Great season Dogs and this team was a classy bunch.

Thanks pal....we had a few best players and to have lost either would have been a blow.

Hopefully we'll see this caliber team at HHS for years to come

Quiet a bit of pain...He'll come thru it.

PT is confident it's not torn...To orthopedic Monday for confirmation.

This young man don't just talk it, he LIVES it!! I have spoke with him numerous times this year, and having something bad happen to him at the worst time of his career, and he still handles himself in a Christain manner and gives God praise!! I know that kid was hurting both physically and emotionally, but he still conducted himself like the leader he is and a fine young man! I hope and pray he recovers quickly and look forward to seeing what is in store for him down the road! He is a class act and I love that kid, not only for what a fine young man he is, but for the example he sets!! You and the better half have done very well with all 4 of these young men pal!!

Been a pleasure ,time to throw the ball in the Peach Basket.

I just want to say again.... LJ is an amazing young man as well as athlete!! He has impressed me on not only his skills and work ethic but on how he conducts himself on the field!! There is no showboating, just scores, and goes back to work! He along with the rest of these leaders have set the bar for these underclassmen. I cant say enough what they have meant to my son! I hope he has a great season in all of the other sports he plays! We love that young man and wish him nothing but the best outta his future!! True leader and amazing young man!!