Hampton 2015

dogtruth

Once again, GP game should tell us quiet a bit.

As for Cloudland, now that you mention it, there may have only been about 9 or so on the sideline last night.

The more i hear about GP i think Hampton should win the game.They are a little further down than i originally thought.We have them week 2 so i will give you my thoughts then.We both have other teams to take care of first,and as i always say any if us real small school teams are 1 injury away from a great season to a good one.So lets pray all staye healthy!!!Good luck Dawgs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

42 pages of interesting reading.

These young men gave us more memories than money could ever buy.

I am proud of each and every doggone one of these homegrown Carter Co boys.

Life doesn't always work out exactly how you prepare for it to...but overcoming adversity with pride and grit makes boys into productive men.

These DOGS prepared, played, won and lost as a team and did so with great heart and class...we could have asked for nothing more.

We thank the coaches for a job well done.

Seniors, you all were everything we knew you were...we pray the best for each...you will be greatly missed!

The rest of ya, get your rear ends to work, follow the example left you...Prepare, sacrifice and lead!

42 pages of interesting reading.

These young men gave us more memories than money could ever buy.

I am proud of each and every doggone one of these homegrown Carter Co boys.

Life doesn't always work out exactly how you prepare for it to...but overcoming adversity with pride and grit makes boys into productive men.

These DOGS prepared, played, won and lost as a team and did so with great heart and class...we could have asked for nothing more.

We thank the coaches for a job well done.

Seniors, you all were everything we knew you were...we pray the best for each...you will be greatly missed!

The rest of ya, get your rear ends to work, follow the example left you...Prepare, sacrifice and lead!

+1 great bunch of kids that have grown into men!